Mrs Hinch #80 Hinch you better watch out, you better not cry... cause tattle knows you lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've ordered from there before - a coat and it was terrible. The picture showed fluffy 'fur' around the hood but it looked like a dead squirrel with a case of mange and the zip was totally broken. Tried to return it and they refused and the customer service that went with it was dreadful!
Same company that gifted Solomon that hideous thing she was wearing at winter wonderland

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly I adore my parents, I always say I'd like them to come for Christmas dinner, to put their tree up or to do anything! In their 70's and fiercely independent they politely decline. How can she begrudge or question helping them?! The times they have Henry, the times they have Ronnie...the times her mum has helped her pack for birth, Ronnie's clothes before he was born etc or her holidays! (Maldives) The meals her mum cooks regardless if it's toad in the hole with cheese sauce! ALL they do for her! She's mocking two people she should cherish.
Agreed. It probably is in fun and she’s just trying to be amusing but it doesn’t really come across like that. In the last four years I’ve lost both my parents and I’d give anything to have them back again. I used to write and post all their cards for them as they got older and every year would bring them to us for Christmas. Family is everything ❤

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Hmmm looks like Soph need a lesson from her bbf Stacey. Joe has admitted that Stacey has banned him from being around Rex when he has sprayed too much deodorant. And meanwhile poor Ronnie is being exposed to a tonne of nasty smelling chemicals 24/7.

Reactions: 22
Thread suggestion: "who's your daddy?"
This is in reference to the labels. I know it's crap@!

She doesn’t think. Her address is so easy to find online.
It amazes me that none of the barmy army have turned up on her doorstep. Its so easy to find.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So sorry to hear about your Dad. 💔 Hope hes not in too much pain and that you manage to enjoy this Christmas together. Xxxx

Its disgusting isn't it. 😔 I'm sorry that times are so hard you have to use food banks. Hope you have a good Christmas and enjoy the extra time with your family.
Oh thank you for your response - fortunately I was donating to the food bank rather than having to use one. I mentioned previously that it was this thread/tattle that pushed me to do it after reading so many peoples stories of struggling 😔

Reactions: 7
Have I misunderstood but it looks as if she has taken the dog treats straight from the shelf and put them in the dog charity box?

Reactions: 2
Theres her charitable deed done then, donating dog food.
She can tick that off her list ✅.

Reactions: 13
It's not a new coat..its a gifted coat. Ffs she looks like an S&M Mrs Claus.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.