Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else think that she makes Jamie drive all the time so she can do the stories or is it she can’t actually drive?
I know if I needed anything from the shop at this time of night I’d be going without or taking myself.
She can drive when she had her nails done the other day her nail tech went shopping with her and said in the car she’s a terrible driver so maybe Mr H is scared to let her drive him

Hi Mrs H can’t wait to see you doing the driving soon when out with Jamie 🤫 ATB HUN

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes started doing this horrible tut thing now when she's doing her stories as well. Don't know if anyone has noticed but it is really annoying!
What story?

She can drive when she had her nails done the other day her nail tech went shopping with her and said in the car she’s a terrible driver so maybe Mr H is scared to let her drive him

Hi Mrs H can’t wait to see you doing the driving soon when out with Jamie 🤫 ATB HUN
Hahah and in a Range Rover too. If she is that bad a driver, maybe he doesn't want her driving it in cases he crashes.

Hey guys, just seen she’s done a haul thing and she’s bought bassets multivitamins, I swear these aren’t safe to take when you’re pregnant are they?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She's done it right at the start of the wax melt burner one she's just not long put up and they are right through all her stories tbh.

Reactions: 1

Ah, I didn’t see that.

Reactions: 1
Can she not buy anything without having 20 of them? It's just ridiculous and excessive! Who needs that many facemasks? It's like a years worth!

Does anyone else think that she makes Jamie drive all the time so she can do the stories or is it she can’t actually drive?
I know if I needed anything from the shop at this time of night I’d be going without or taking myself.
She does drive when she's with Trace

She's done it right at the start of the wax melt burner one she's just not long put up and they are right through all her stories tbh.
Can I take Bassetts Vitamins during pregnancy?

The majority of our range of Bassetts Vitamins is not suitable for women who are pregnant or trying to conceive as they contain vitamin A in their formulation. These packs contain the following warning: Do not take Vitamin A supplements if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant in the near future, except on the advice of a doctor.

Taken from the bassetts website

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Hey guys, just seen she’s done a haul thing and she’s bought bassets multivitamins, I swear these aren’t safe to take when you’re pregnant are they?
No, any vitamins taken in pregnancy MUST state they are safe for pregnancy.

Reactions: 4
I think you are supposed to get the ones especially for pregnant women, but not a dr so don’t really know, but I used the specific ones in my pregnancies.

Reactions: 4
I think you are supposed to get the ones especially for pregnant women, but not a dr so don’t really know, but I used the specific ones in my pregnancies.
She could use pregnacare, but they probably don't sell them at B&M as they're expensive and she'd rather spend her money on tat!

Reactions: 10
She could use pregnacare, but they probably don't sell them at B&M as they're expensive and she'd rather spend her money on tat!
Thanks, was just rattling my brains trying to think of the name of the ones I took and pregnacare were the ones!

Reactions: 2
There's been several hospitalised inc their babies since following the Hinch's 'tips'.

Some of them used Lenor spray or Zoflora spray on their babies cots.

Some adults mixed chemicals in their mop water.

Some of them mixed cleaners in the toilet (same as Mrs Hinch does)

And that's not inc all the fans who are sick, and have no idea why.

One Hincher is allergic to candles, they give her migraines, so now she's using wax melts and getting a small headache instead so she's happy with that.

Nutters.
fml they really have been sucked in well and truly poor fuckers... it's beyond me the damage she causing

Considering how often she goes to home bargains/b&m etc, I really don’t know why she needs a collection of face masks. She seems to shop there nearly every week so surely can pick some up as she goes rather than hoard 🙈

Unless it’s her way of hinting at wanting a deal with the brands?

Reactions: 7
There were a few bassets items on her story were there not??
And the milky bar buttons are nestle...funny how she suddenly shows them after it was mentioned on here last night about her not showing smarties in ages 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's working with b&m, home bargains etc. There'll be blocks of time sold for promotions on certain things they stock. This week's focus is face masks. The dorks will be dragging themselves to HB to stock up tomorrow.
This might have been one Hinch haul too far for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.