Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is next level stupid. I can’t understand why you would even consider putting Zoflora into your wash in the first place, let alone if your child has sensitive skin. Utter fuckwits.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 8703This is next level stupid. I can’t understand why you would even consider putting Zoflora into your wash in the first place, let alone if your child has sensitive skin. Utter fuckwits.
I had to bite my tongue last night in some group chat and a woman saying its ok to mix lenor and zoflora to spray on your bedding in fine... I explained that ita flammable and they are potentially making there house a fire hazzard.. I was told it's fine in your washaing machine so what's the difference?! I tried to explain how much water gets added to each load of washing so the zoflora is diluted more... dont know why I bother.. I logged off as it was clear I was talking to fucktards

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Hi all, newbie here but have been reading agog for a while now x sorry if this has been covered but has anybody else noticed that Paul pine,pink stuff and stardrops vinegar spray haven't been used or shown in a good while now, whereas they were the main players for ages, even poor old minkeh isn't as prominent as once was x
Yep, it seems the minky craze is finally on it’s way out.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know it's probably been discussed but I'm not impressed with Zoella or Mrs Hinch bringing up Mike Thalassitis for their OWN agenda.

Even the original post was full of speculation.

Instead of doing that, give Mike's family time to grief??

Furthermore. Both Zoe and Mrs Hinch love to court the media/social media when it's for their own personal gain (e.g. book deals, product launch) but then argue we should "tread carefully on social media" and "just love one another".

Reactions: 9
Yep, it seems the minky craze is finally on it’s way out.
I ordered some minkeh’s last year and they were rubbish! So many people on the Facebook group said theirs were bad quality too. Strangely enough, Mrs Hinch never addressed this, not that I saw anyway? She must have known about all the complaints but instead still kept raving on about the crappy sponge.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I repeat what l said earlier a poor lady lost her babies and instead of being sympathetic to her she blocked her horrible woman

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I know it's probably been discussed but I'm not impressed with Zoella or Mrs Hinch bringing up Mike Thalassitis for their OWN agenda.

Even the original post was full of speculation.

Instead of doing that, give Mike's family time to grief??

Furthermore. Both Zoe and Mrs Hinch love to court the media/social media when it's for their own personal gain (e.g. book deals, product launch) but then argue we should "tread carefully on social media" and "just love one another".
Neither of them even bothered to offer condolences to his poor family. Self absorded.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think that she makes Jamie drive all the time so she can do the stories or is it she can’t actually drive?
I know if I needed anything from the shop at this time of night I’d be going without or taking myself.

Reactions: 3
Shes started doing this horrible tut thing now when she's doing her stories as well. Don't know if anyone has noticed but it is really annoying!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.