Mrs Hinch #8 All about wealth, not mental health, doesn’t care for your stress, just the press

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a couple of hinchers discussing one of their husbands this morning, and beggared if I can find it again to screen cap!

Hincher was using bleach bathroom wipes to clean same as Mrs Hinch, and left them on the side.

Unbeknownst to her, her hubby was using them after his toilet business on his butt, thinking they were like baby wipes!

When hincher complained the wipes were disappearing at a rapid rate, he admitted using them not knowing they were bleach wipes. Hincher asked if hubby's butt burnt or tingled after but he said no.

Horrified he'd been inadvertently bleaching his behind, he got a mirror to look, and said his butt had never been so perfectly white!

Now the hincher is telling the other hinchers you can use bathroom wipes to bleach your butt and it's perfectly safe, her husband has been doing it for weeks.

I kid you not.
Wow.
Next level of stupid right there 🙈

Reactions: 2
What is wrong with people! 🤦‍♀️
There's been several hospitalised inc their babies since following the Hinch's 'tips'.

Some of them used Lenor spray or Zoflora spray on their babies cots.

Some adults mixed chemicals in their mop water.

Some of them mixed cleaners in the toilet (same as Mrs Hinch does)

And that's not inc all the fans who are sick, and have no idea why.

One Hincher is allergic to candles, they give her migraines, so now she's using wax melts and getting a small headache instead so she's happy with that.

Nutters.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
There's been several hospitalised inc their babies since following the Hinch's 'tips'.

One Hincher is allergic to candles, they give her migraines, so now she's using wax melts and getting a small headache instead so she's happy with that.

Nutters.
This, I know to be true.
I follow so many mums on insta (some with <100 followers) and I see loads of them doing insta videos of cleaning and on more than several occasions I’ve seen mums spray toddler beds and cots with zoflora, dettol and lenor - but then those same mums only washed baby clothes with non bio stuff?! Absolutely baffling.

The only thing I use near my sons cot, if it’s ever got dirty, is hot soapy water and that’s it.

Why risk it?!

Reactions: 7

Nutters.
Dont forget the fools putting zoflora in oil diffusers/wax warmers plug in re fills.. 🤯🔫

Reactions: 9
Hi all, newbie here but have been reading agog for a while now x sorry if this has been covered but has anybody else noticed that Paul pine,pink stuff and stardrops vinegar spray haven't been used or shown in a good while now, whereas they were the main players for ages, even poor old minkeh isn't as prominent as once was x

Reactions: 26
Hi all, newbie here but have been reading agog for a while now x sorry if this has been covered but has anybody else noticed that Paul pine,pink stuff and stardrops vinegar spray haven't been used or shown in a good while now, whereas they were the main players for ages, even poor old minkeh isn't as prominent as once was x
Yep all about the highest bidder ££££££££
But don't worry your comment will be noted and expect to see them on her stories very soon 😉 all the best... 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Mrs Hinch encourages this behaviour, I forget the exact wording now but not so long ago the Hinch shared a private message she was sent by a fan who told her she thought more of her than she did any of her real friends and family.

I was really hoping she'd inc the woman's name, so her real friends and family could see what an AH they were associating with!
Here it is!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh god there's more, there was one that said she prefered the hinch to both her friends and family. Sad sacks!!

Reactions: 5
I actually come across these trying to find the Zoflora or Febreeze burnt baby, who I tit you not had his neck and one side of his body come out in an aggressive sore rash because crappy chemicals were sprayed all over his/her bedding.

And the dog with missing hair and red rashes because the owner sprayed its bed with Zoflora.

Mrs Hinches "tips" are actually injuring people. START SUING HER anyone who has fell for it!

We can start to call her Mrs Brown pants now!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Star drops probably didnt want to pay her... bye bye Paul the pine 🌲

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I guess that’s why she focuses more on stories than posts as there isnt usually a permanent record.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.