Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got 4 kids. The last 2 are twins. Never ever in all my sleep deprived state did I need a reminder to talk to them. They are all young adults now but I remember how hard it was. I had a 3 yr old and a 1 year old then I got pregnant with twins. Never had time to sit and watch a film or clean my skirting boards. Instead we bundled up and went splashing in puddles or feeding the ducks. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air and to tire them out
Get out the house Sophie. Fly free

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Tears now, what a surprise. Always gotta reel the sheep back in in case they were beginning to think for themselves.

Reactions: 13
Even worse, it's not just any old list, it's a list of things to do to distract her from her phone.
I have no words.

Why feel the need to announce it
She’s such an attention seeker it’s too much

That’s the real reason she’s crying, less people to brag to
She would be the kind of person to announce they were deleting their social media to get attention too.. you know, like the way she announced she would be taking a 'break' on Instagram, but then was back in full force the next day

Reactions: 15
I’ve got 4 kids. The last 2 are twins. Never ever in all my sleep deprived state did I need a reminder to talk to them. They are all young adults now but I remember how hard it was. I had a 3 yr old and a 1 year old then I got pregnant with twins. Never had time to sit and watch a film or clean my skirting boards. Instead we bundled up and went splashing in puddles or feeding the ducks. Anything to get out of the house for some fresh air and to tire them out
Get out the house Sophie. Fly free
Haaaaa ha forgot about that absolute epic melt down “fly free Sophie rose” 😂😂😂😂 what a melt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why feel the need to announce it
She’s such an attention seeker it’s too much

That’s the real reason she’s crying, less people to brag to
Did she forget to delete you though? Hence why you can see the message? 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Where’s Jamie? Sometimes I think he is with his other family and she acts crazy to get him to come home.
Same way she talks to us via stories she must do it to him.
He’s either ;-

a) spending time with his other child.
b) cruising around the “village” in his Audi like the bad boy he is.
c) has the shits after eating that sausage casserole.
d) decamped to his mother’s as his missus is a bleeping nightmare.
e) gone to hunt down that lad from almost 29 years ago, in an episode of sociopathic jealousy, as instructed by Soph.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Just seen her story about the caddy. She says she'd definately get another one with baby no 2. Why not just re use the one youve already got? 🤦‍♀️
Daaarrrrlinnng!! Hinch's offspring are royalty!! They can't possibly have hand me downs! They may have a slight mark on them!! Only peasants have hand me downs!! 🤴🤴🤴👸👸👸

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Daaarrrrlinnng!! Hinch's offspring are royalty!! They can't possibly have hand me downs! They may have a slight mark on them!! Only peasants have hand me downs!! 🤴🤴🤴👸👸👸
A slight mark? Surely not after being doused in chemicals and thrown in the washing machine? Just remember to show the correct before and after eh Soph? 🤥 #bibgate

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she keeping a Audi a secret?
I would guess because she wants us to think she is little miss naive, who became Insta Famous by doing a little bit of cleaning. When the reality is, she is a hard nosed witch of a sales woman who is raking it in and knows exactly what she is doing. That's my take on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
A slight mark? Surely not after being doused in chemicals and thrown in the washing machine? Just remember to show the correct before and after eh Soph? 🤥 #bibgate
I am not sure if Elbow Grease removes bullshit though? I love your name!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Talk to ronnie, hold Jamie’s hand 🤢🤢🤢 are you having a laugh. She’s like a 13 year old little girl
"Hold Jamie's hand".... Isn't that something she would do naturally, and talk to her son for that matter, why the bloody hell does she need to write it down as a reminder? I'm flabbergasted at the stupidity

Reactions: 11
She's already preggers with Hinch 2 and needs a second 😂
She already has 3

Found the bibs, can't find the green but found other colours, they come in packs of 2 or 3 and they're for milk feeding/dribbling.. That definitely wasn't a milk/dribble stain.. Wouldn't be like "our soph" to use something not for it's purpose would it?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She's such an irresponsible parent!! Using such a harsh chemical on her babies bib that sits right next to his face!! It totally defeats the object of using non bio washing powder for her sons clothes! She's an absolute joke of a woman. Why don't you pour a capful of zoflo in Ronnie's bath while your at it. Well done Sophie well done 👏 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.