Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don’t get a say with a cat I’m afraid - they pick whatever room they like! 😂

Bet BugBoy is with his other kids tonight
Has Jamie got other kids?

My dog, bless him is at Rainbow Bridge now and I admit in some aspects I didn’t treat him like a dog compared to some people
He had his own quilts and blankets ( not a dog bed as he always ate them🤣) but he used to actually sleep in our bed under the covers most nights with us, I know many people that would think this is wrong/ disgusting etc
But even though I treated him in some ways that he wasn’t a dog, some of mad things I’d do.... like cooked chicken for his dinner and granary roast with the crusts off for breakfast ( not a piece of dog food ever passed his lips) , he’d have chicken wings portion when we had pizza delivered, he’d get loads of presents for his bday and Xmas, in the cold mornings my husband would go and warm the car up for him so it was warm him when he got in it, he had his fave park and even though we lived backing onto another park, we would take him over the other side of town to that park, we would take him out for day trips to the seaside so he could feel the sand beneath his paws, his life was one big party, he truly lived his best life

And yes I know I sounds nuts and I was nuts about my dog.. everyone knew this 🤣
But despite all the above
I was well aware he was a dog, he had miles of walks everyday, simulation with toys and playing, no chemicals sprayed at him, and I didn’t use him like a toy, and he had attention and love
Dogs have no choice on whom their owners are
If you are going to be a head owner of a dog don’t have one
I just lost my dog, but I was the same, she was my child although to be fair I got her when I was 19 and still have no children of my own. But she was pampered and adored by my whole family. I missed doing lots of things teenagers and young people do as I always put her first. She did all the above you mentioned. And to be honest I can’t really see a problem with it.
I’d have happily given her, her own room. But she liked being in with me on my bed and under the covers when cold. I have zero regrets and would sell a kidney to have her still here!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The fact that Grinch had to write on her to do list "talk to Ronnie" makes it clear Jamie is not there to talk to him. Poor kid. If only he could talk back to her.

Reactions: 9
She never understood E.T? Is she bleeping thick?
Also, please correct me if I’m wrong; but once they’re all on the bikes they fly across the moon, yes? When she was bawling into the camera she said they were on bikes flying across the moon. But she posted a story 24 minutes later of them only just starting to fly. So which bit were you watching Soph? Or were you bawling cos you know you’ve made a monumental duck up?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow she really cannot take criticism at all can she? The fake laughing and the eyes darting around all over the place in the explanation video say it all....even with that hideous Gretel filter and the silly Gretel voice she is still clearly a bad liar and cannot cope with being called out on it....

Reactions: 14
That video of Ronnie with his little fingers in Henry's tail, Henry didnt look happy to me! Babies grab things so quickly and in one quick second Ronnie could grab and pull at Henry's tail and Henry could snap! Im not saying babies should never be allowed near dogs but she's forcing henry to be near the baby just so she can get cute pictures for the gram and its not fair on her dog at all.
Happened to me as a kid. Grabbed a dog's tail, and it bit me on the face. Part of my lip came off and had to have surgery. Lucky it wasn't my eye. You have to be so careful with babies and young kids around dogs.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
This woman is not a natural parent, is she? I hope the health visitor has identified that she needs some extra support. Jabbing your baby’s face with your talons and broadcasting it to millions of people, having to remind yourself to talk to him by writing it on a list and letting him provoke a dog - all whilst seemingly making his environment so toxic with all the sprays, wax melts and christ knows what else, that she could be doing real damage to his poor little lungs? That’s pretty worrying, no? And doing it all for engagement to increase the cash flow and without any hint that she might need to rethink this whole thing? It’s actually really disturbing. Someone in her circle needs to have a word with her

• Heart
Hahaha she such a liar... my husband wouldn’t know where the bloody bibs are never mind how many came in a pack!
I'm guessing she never bought the bibs or has ever washed/dried them for her not to know there are 2. Maybe her cleaner does all the washing 🤣

Reactions: 9
Talk to Ronnie
Hold Jamie’s hand
Why are you listing normal every day occurrences you sad sad duck. As for the elbow grease, absolutely speechless. What an irresponsible selfish little witch
This is real desperation. She is struggling for content!!!

Reactions: 10
Let’s put bets on what this new casserole is going to be. Fiva calls it same old slop but a bit of chicken thrown instead of her grey greasy sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just seen her story about the caddy. She says she'd definately get another one with baby no 2. Why not just re use the one youve already got? 🤦‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.