Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was out shopping with my daughter today getting Christmas presents for her school friends. I haven’t mentioned Hinch to her don’t see the point, but she asked me why I kept poking stuff and pointing to things because I don’t do it normally 😳 I think Hinch is catching 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤯😥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm guessing she never bought the bibs or has ever washed/dried them for her not to know there are 2. Maybe her cleaner does all the washing 🤣
Perhaps they were in her #gifted tommee tippee bundle, because you know they're tommee tippee and she wants everyone to know she uses tommee tippee bibs so tommee tippee can get on with sending some more

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ooh new recipe for next week 🥳🥳

Wonder what she’s gonna make 🤔

Should we do a sweep?

I can write down our ideas and number them all and we all pick a number then the winner gets to *star* in the new Tattle ad 😍😍

****disclaimer there isnt going to be a Tattle ad 😊 ****
Diddnt someone on here suggest that? For her to try new recipes? I can’t cope today 😂😂 She’s lost it again 😂😂

Where’s Jamie? Sometimes I think he is with his other family and she acts crazy to get him to come home.
Same way she talks to us via stories she must do it to him.

Reactions: 15
Let’s put bets on what this new casserole is going to be. Fiva calls it same old slop but a bit of chicken thrown instead of her grey greasy sausages
Give her some credit - sometimes she uses lamb chops in the casseroles - or maybe thats Jamie, as browning the meat is too difficult for her.:unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
has anyone else seen these
The charity jumpers she launched with stacey, not even 2 hours after posting she went shopping for Christmas decorations. Nice show soph when your campaigning for children who are homeless/will have nothing for Christmas.

Reactions: 14
Talk to Ronnie
Hold Jamie’s hand
Why are you listing normal every day occurrences you sad sad duck. As for the elbow grease, absolutely speechless. What an irresponsible selfish little witch
She’s such a little girl it’s embarresing
As a grown up wouldn’t you just say spend quality time with Jamie?
Absolute cheese fest 🤢

Reactions: 9
If I ever put “talk to my baby son” on a list of things I could get up to that day then take me out the back and shoot me so I can be used for glue
Unfuckingbelievable!!!
Who in their right mind would need to put that on a list!
She really is off her nut!!
That poor little boy, she doesn't seem to have a maternal bone in her body!! I'm sure she would rather he was a puppy!! 😓

• Wow
Reactions: 17
She’s such a little girl it’s embarresing
As a grown up wouldn’t you just say spend quality time with Jamie?
Absolute cheese fest 🤢
It’s utter utter waffle isn’t it. Totally unnecessary making lists for what is normal every day occurances. “Talk to Ronnie” bleeping hell. She’s so self congratulatory with those shite tadaa lists, that this is a piss take. I’ve spoke to my kids plenty. They’re getting on my tits today to be honest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It’s utter utter waffle isn’t it. Totally unnecessary making lists for what is normal every day occurances. “Talk to Ronnie” bleeping hell. She’s so self congratulatory with those shite tadaa lists, that this is a piss take. I’ve spoke to my kids plenty. They’re getting on my tits today to be honest 😂
Surely you just spend all day talking to your child? Even when one was really tiny I chatted to/at him all day.
...Having said that, maybe I regret it a bit now he’s 15 months and DOES NOT SHUT UP. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
You better watch out, you better not lie, use elbow grease I’m telling you why
hinch the witch is coming to town...
She sees you when you swipe up, she knows when your a troll, she knows if you have bought her book or you’ll get blocked for goodnessake. Ohhhhh...
She’s making her lists
Spraying Henry’s bed twice
Poor Ronnie lungs are coated in loads of shite
Hinch the witch is coming to town.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
I’m actually lost for words! #bibgate had been hilarious. She does seem to be losing it a bit.

Reactions: 13
Her trying to cover herself over the bibs, she may as well have said:
“This is what happened, please believe me, please don’t unfollow me, please! 😭

Reactions: 14
She's taking the piss now on purpose. That list was purely for Tattles benefit, as was the bib confession, as was the sarky bib throw, as was the ATB thumbs up. She's manic and obsessed and I can no longer watch for fun. It's a car crash waiting to happen.

Reactions: 24
Funny how she's been acting unhinged all day and yet the moment she's advertising she snaps out of it and goes into full on business-mode

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.