Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well shes killed 2 birds with 1 stone this morning. Jamie told her it was the wrong bib, so Jamie was there last night and it was the wrong bib! It couldnt make it any more obvious she reads here!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ugh she's insufferable! Imagine spending all that time trying to prove you made a mistake. If you were genuine you'd have let it go and ignored it, but this face says you're just pissed off you got caught out. Get an actual grip of yourself. Stop trying to be funny, you look like an absolute idiot
Oh god that face! That is definitely a for tattle selfie 😂

Reactions: 15
Long time lurker, first time poster.....this elbow grease bib thing has really wound me up. It’s so irresponsible to advertise this to so many people who hang on her every word for cleaning so I have a plan,...we all know she blocks anyone who disagrees so I think we should tag as many Hinchers as we can from her follow list on Instagram to let them know the dangers of this cos let’s face it, she ain’t gonna do it & lose some money/ads!
I think I got a mention for my first post “elbow grease don’t pay me to use this” am away to crack the bubbly 🍾🍾🍾

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh Gretel is big mad this morning 😂😂

Sophie, if they're both stain free? Why not zoom in then, why are they on the floor whilst you're stood above them? Haven't seen you wipe down your skirtings with fabric conditioner in a while Soph, or spraying all your curtains/furniture with it, or putting bloo down your toilet.. Or spraying yourself with fabric conditioner because it's your favourite smell.. You know things us long time watchers remember but you've never addressed to say they're tit things to do!

Reactions: 27
Sausage surprise and tit tons of lies, another staged stunt, duck off you bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
HAHAHAHAHA the bib story 😂😂😂

Next ones “Guyz. GUYZ. I need to explain myselffff. I go outside right. I go outside with Jamie right and there is...AN AUDI IN THE DRIVEWAY oh my god GUYZ honestly what am I like? I fought that we only had a Ranger Rova but Jamie was like no babez we bought an Audi too”
Absolute gold 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't understand how she can rave about using her fave combo fairy non bio to wash Ronnie's clothes but will use something as harsh as elbow grease on a bib? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Definite win for Tattle at Hinch bingo this morning.

The hand on the back of the neck is doing overtime, she's such a :poop: liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
A few people messaged her about the bib.
Hear that. She absolutely did not get called out on here first. 😂😂😂😂
We are all learning guyzzzzzzzzzz 🤣🤣🤣

her hinch army would have never called her out they are too afraid of getting blocked by the queen

Reactions: 17
She is still lying even in her explanation videos. She showed a close up of the strain free bib around her neck but it's still the other bib.

The stained one doesn't have a clear ring around the neck and the one she is wearing does (circled).

20191214_121041.jpg

20191214_120920.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Why make such a big deal out of this bib thing? Surely just say I showed the wrong one as I have multiple bibs, going on and on like this surely her follows think its odd?

Reactions: 22
She is still lying even in her explanation videos. She showed a close up of the strain free bib around her neck but it's still the other bib.

The stained one doesn't have a clear ring around the neck (as circled) and the one she is wearing does.

View attachment 64135

View attachment 64136
She’s trying to be a smart arse but FAILED again!!

No close up of the stained bib.
I was trying to not watch her stories but had to scroll through to see #bibgate 😂
What an explanation she has given hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So there's TWO bibs.
One which is stained and gets sprayed with Elbow Grease then put in the wash and tumble dryer.
The other which seems to have just been washed and tumble dried.
Surely BOTH bibs would have been food stained?
And as she was looking in the dryer for the bright green bibs she just happened to find the wrong one... Yeah right!
Also I have very rarely seen Jamie put a wash on or sort out Ronnie's clothes so she would definitely have known he had TWO bibs.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.