Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she still thinks it's ok to use elbow grease on her son's clothes!! She never even addressed that. Funny she read those messages of people asking her about the bib but yet again misses the ones from people asking for genuine help!!! Plus she done a story on Thursday evening where she was supposedly finishing her wrapping yet on the hinch shady Instagram page the screenshot which was posted 3 days ago she had ticked of 'wrapping'. Not forgetting the meat had been ticked of as well. More bleeping lies!! She needs exposed for the liar she really is

Reactions: 14
So there's TWO bibs.
One which is stained and gets sprayed with Elbow Grease then put in the wash and tumble dryer.
The other which seems to have just been washed and tumble dried.
Surely BOTH bibs would have been food stained?
And as she was looking in the dryer for the bright green bibs she just happened to find the wrong one... Yeah right!
Also I have very rarely seen Jamie put a wash on or sort out Ronnie's clothes so she would definitely have known he had TWO bibs.
Also. Where the hell is Jamie. Isn’t he M.I.A 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omfg that god awful filter on the end of her last story makes her face so fuckin smug, she’s such a dick!! I’d love to ask her face to face about all these things she’s doing and see her squirm she’s so ridiculous now! 😡

Reactions: 11
She is still lying even in her explanation videos. She showed a close up of the strain free bib around her neck but it's still the other bib.

The stained one doesn't have a clear ring around the neck and the one she is wearing does (circled).

View attachment 64135

View attachment 64136
bleeping hell different bib again????? Saddd like hell she is that’s all. She’s so into telling she’s believing in her lying statements. I see no hope.

Reactions: 10
Sorry but she’s literally off the rails. I can’t help but watch it’s like car crash tv 😂
also I said yesterday we haven’t seen her put Henry to bed so what did she go do last night ? Haha. It’s so obvious she reads here. And the bib fs.
I looked at some of her highlights too and there was her and trace, they were actually quite funny!! What happened, Greed got to her head that’s what!

Reactions: 25
Sophie you absolute cock womble!
You didn’t get any messages over the bib from your “army”, you got called out on here
Notice how she doesn’t show a close up of the bibs so we can all see what a brilliant job that poison has done on the bib
Give your head a fuckin wobble

Reactions: 21
I actually shouted at my phone watching that! The bleeping liar! It was so obvious she was lying as well. bleeping idiot. And totally ignoring the fact that it’s a dangerous bleeping chemical. LIAR

Reactions: 19
If I ever put “talk to my baby son” on a list of things I could get up to that day then take me out the back and shoot me so I can be used for glue

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Haven’t seen her top up her bird feeders for a while, or was that just another phase? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So she addressed that it was two separate bibs (after clearly reading tattle) then the bib she wore on her stories still wasnt the same one! Sophie hun, youre not fooling anyone!
Noticed she still hasnt addressed that its not right to use elbow grease on a baby's bib though

Reactions: 19
Wow she's really angry at us for seeing through her tit today. Just look at her to do list for today and tell me again that she doesn't read here.

Reactions: 25
*Fake cackle* “I don’t even know why I have to explain myself”
“I can’t WIN!” *throws bib aggressively*

That’s deffo not aimed at her hunchers because as said before they wouldn’t dare risk being blocked. It’s aimed at us guys and I love it 😁

So glad she added a selfie of herself/old hag Gretel in a bib because she is literally a big old baby throwing a tantrum 🤣 I can’t help but laugh at her. You can see she’s bursting blood vessels in that photo trying to smile 😅

Perhaps addressing the elbow grease use on a bleeping baby’s bib would’ve saved her bacon (or anaemic sausages) somewhat but instead she gets the raging hump over being called out as the big fat liar that she is 🤥😡 Spoilt Sophie Rose.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Please tell me she hasn't put 'Talk to Ronnie' on her to do list.. surely she should know to talk to him without it being on a bloody list!

Reactions: 32
Please tell me she hasn't put 'Talk to Ronnie' on her to do list.. surely she should know to talk to him without it being on a bloody list!
Even worse, it's not just any old list, it's a list of things to do to distract her from her phone.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.