Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looking at her list, what does that say next to toilets? It looks like she’s wrote toilets hinch.....but spelled Hinch wrong?! Surely you can spell your own name Mrs Hinch, or do you get the cleaner to write your Tadah list too?
I think it’s toilet flush.

Reactions: 1
ok i’ve only just come back online and ive missed 7 pages so im a bit behind but... HOW bleeping FUNNY WERE HER STORIES HAHAHAHAHA. she blatantly is only doing stories for us on tattle now its SO OBVIOUS

hi soph! 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another gifted Christmas Wreath - from the makers of the Pink Stuff. It’s just too much 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Talk to ronnie, hold Jamie’s hand 🤢🤢🤢 are you having a laugh. She’s like a 13 year old little girl
She's clearly thinks she's funny writing that for our benefit but she coming across like she's a loon, she's lost the plot for sure this morning over Audi and bibgate 🤣😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Hinchy not do any physical activity? Her self care list is dire. (Sorry I’m pages and pages behind!)

Reactions: 4
ok i’ve only just come back online and ive missed 7 pages so im a bit behind but... HOW bleeping FUNNY WERE HER STORIES HAHAHAHAHA. she blatantly is only doing stories for us on tattle now its SO OBVIOUS

hi soph! 👋🏼
Same!! I just had to go out for a bit and came back to full on bibgate meltdown!!!

Also Hi Soph! How’s that lovely Audi? 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s absolutely unbelievable isn’t she!!!! She knew she had to address the bib because she’s been caught out!!!!!!!!! Pinocchio strikes again.

Reactions: 15
Talk to ronnie, hold Jamie’s hand 🤢🤢🤢 are you having a laugh. She’s like a 13 year old little girl
Ooh new recipe for next week 🥳🥳

Wonder what she’s gonna make 🤔

Should we do a sweep?

I can write down our ideas and number them all and we all pick a number then the winner gets to *star* in the new Tattle ad 😍😍

****disclaimer there isnt going to be a Tattle ad 😊 ****

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How is talk to Ronnie 3rd on her list????
That list is not to remind her, but clearly aimed at us. 1. Always makes casseroles - find a new recipe 2. Leaves Ronnie behind the sofa - talk to Ronnie 3. Never walks Henry - walk Henry 4. Jamie is absent - hold Jamies hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched her stories, SHES SO AGGY TODAY! The bib thing, the list, everything is for tattle and it’s so bizarre. She’s being so pedantic 😅
It’s so specific to what’s talked about on here; not talking to Ronnie enough, not being able to do anything without Jamie, just letting the dog into the garden. It’s so passive aggressive lol

Reactions: 20
Also. Where the hell is Jamie. Isn’t he M.I.A 🤣🤣🤣
Maybe he's off actually parenting his son like normal people rather than fannying about writing it on a list of things to do. She's an absolute embarrassment. Parenting should be natural not an item to tick off a list. For the first time ever I will say that has made me feel so sorry for ronnie that his mother sees him as another thing to 'hinch'. She should be utterly ashamed of herself she has put that childs needs below content for hinchers

Reactions: 30
I wonder how much content she would have if tattle went silent for a few days 😂 enjoy the outdoors Sophie 😉😉😉
Also can't wait to see what recipe you chose.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think #bibgate needs to be reported to the ASA as surely this is misleading advertising.
They’ll just turn around and say since they aren’t paying her it’s not “technically” an ad. They are bloody useless.

Looks like someone’s been on Tattle again.
If you know you have 2 of the same bibs, why wouldn’t you check to make sure, before posting something to 3 million ppl. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh the irony. Those bibs are actually designed to avoid rashes on the babys skin, and then she goes and soaks it in a skin irritant.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.