Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ronnie must have the respiratory system of a 70 year old lifelong chemical factory worker with all the tit in the air at her gaff.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Yeah that right Sophie show everyone how much presents you have under your tree and you still have more to get , parents everywhere are in a panic cos they can’t afford a tree never mind a mound of gift , stop shoving your wealth in peoples faces !!!!

Reactions: 21
I have to say, I used to love watching her stories when she'd post bargains ( genuine bargains ).. but now it just feels like a competition. Oh look, I have 3 Christmas trees, 3 Christmas wreaths .. but then I have to remind myself that most of it is gifted anyway.

We are not having the greatest financial situation, to a point where I have asked my partner that we do not exchange gifts this year because I won't be able to buy anything. My partner has had to pay all bills this month and probably will have to do the same net month as I am currently looking for a new job. I am not the one to moan online, but I cannot be bothered to even put the Christmas tree up.

I feel like I am going against myself, as I hate slagging people off but she's starting to infuriate me. Poor Ronnie is not getting any interaction. We do not have children, and I just want to give him a hug .. as he just looks so lonely all the time :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Just looking at her list, what does that say next to toilets? It looks like she’s wrote toilets hinch.....but spelled Hinch wrong?! Surely you can spell your own name Mrs Hinch, or do you get the cleaner to write your Tadah list too?
It says Toilet Brush

Please don't tell me that blow up seat is recommended for babies. It looks to me like something that will cause Ronnie back problems later in life.

Reactions: 3
Cheaper on Etsy and everything is always more expensive on there!
It's a shame because that woman's account has doubled in followers since the mention and yet again people are getting ripped off for a bit of paper. They could easily make their own

Reactions: 11
It's a shame because that woman's account has doubled in followers since the mention and yet again people are getting ripped off for a bit of paper. They could easily make their own
Oh yeah they definitely could! It’s like any of these prints on Etsy and Instagram pages! People could easily make them themselves rather than paying between £5-£20 for someone to print something on a bit of card! Some people have more money than sense!

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah they definitely could! It’s like any of these prints on Etsy and Instagram pages! People could easily make them themselves rather than paying between £5-£20 for someone to print something on a bit of card! Some people have more money than sense!
I do apologise.everyone knows that I am useless at this stuff,but my comments are all out of sync. Probably my signal but it's getting harder to contribute to the conversation without seeming a prize pratt.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.