Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only since joining tattle have I realised how much 'stuff' she has/buys. It's all just a fad and then gets forgotten about.
That’s the thing though, the house doesn’t show it. She gets piles and piles of stuff every single day yet the house isn’t cluttered (I know some of you disagree). I try my best not to buy anything I don’t need but my house is still full. I don’t have any decorative shelves because I need every bit of storage I can get. And it was the same when her house was half the size. So she must just be chucking stuff left right and centre. So wasteful!

Reactions: 3
Surely you just spend all day talking to your child? Even when one was really tiny I chatted to/at him all day.
...Having said that, maybe I regret it a bit now he’s 15 months and DOES NOT SHUT UP. 😂
You’ve just reminded me of a lady I used to work for as a nannie. I absolutely loved her children after raising 4 of my own, I was so excited to look after newborn twins. One day she saw my lying in their nursery floor with both of the babies, chatting and singing to them and she said, doesn’t that bore you? I can’t be bothered to talk to them as they don’t understand, it’s such a waste of time. I said NOOO, I love it, they really do enjoy it! Teenagers don’t want to talk to you, don’t let them grow up too fast. Enjoy them, she couldn’t care less. It was such a sad moment for me.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
How much Christmas tit does she need!!! Ronnie has his own tree?? Why does he need his own tree. I’m dreading Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for her stories knowing how many presents they’ll be under her tree. Christmas is going to be rubbish for me and my family this year. Last night me and my partner were debating moving back in with one of our partners were struggling that much 😩 I managed to get a toy this morning for my son but I won’t be able to get a lot for him. It’s his first Christmas and he’ll be 8 and a half months so I don’t suppose it makes a difference just makes me feel inadequate. Henry is an asshole dog too they do say dogs are like their owners 🥴
It's so horrible how these 'influencers' can make you feel, but your son will remember how he was treated and loved not how many presents he had.
Christmas is such a special time, and his first one too. My son doesnt have a lot, we just cant afford it. Christmas on a budget for us this year (his 2nd) Just makes the things you do buy that much more special

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mrs hinch #79 Ronnie made an awlful mess with the way he eats, creeps us out with bunny pics with actual human feet

Reactions: 3
If the bingo is still on the go, I haven't noticed dishwasher tablets being used in any appliance other than the intended appliance lol. I'd be interested to know if she's used her non P&G tablets in the new machine too or are they only good for washing the doormats?

Reactions: 13
Hi never posted before but love reading everyone's posts just a question does Henry have no toys? I have a dog and my living room is covered in dog toys im sick of tidying them up to be honest iv never seen any dog toys in any stories
That’ll be her cue to showing us lots of toys tomorrow 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think the bunnies are kinda cute 😩 also hope that message is genuine and it does help a small business

Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion:
Jamie keeps going AWAL, Henry handsomes in a huff, poor ronnies got the poo pooz from my salty casserole mush

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I believe the reason she has used a filter to make her front door look practically royal blue on the grid post is to up her engagement on that photo. All her sheep asking about it has caused more people to interact with her. Her engagement on her grid posts is pretty crappy so she has manipulated the colour for a reaction from her obsessed fans. She really is that pathetic

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Anyone remember the urn she had on the shelf in the living room that she ‘absolutely loved!’
Looked like it belonged on a grave

Reactions: 11
Mrs Hinch #79 The insta break that didn't take is driving us all Christmas crackers

A wee seasonal offering.............🎅

Reactions: 7
Wonder if she still hangs organza bags full of unstoppable beads from the rear view mirror of the Range Rover and maybe now the Audi?

Reactions: 11
How much Christmas tit does she need!!! Ronnie has his own tree?? Why does he need his own tree. I’m dreading Christmas Eve and Christmas Day for her stories knowing how many presents they’ll be under her tree. Christmas is going to be rubbish for me and my family this year. Last night me and my partner were debating moving back in with one of our partners were struggling that much 😩 I managed to get a toy this morning for my son but I won’t be able to get a lot for him. It’s his first Christmas and he’ll be 8 and a half months so I don’t suppose it makes a difference just makes me feel inadequate. Henry is an asshole dog too they do say dogs are like their owners 🥴
Don’t worry about it!! You’re little one will be grateful with the colours and family time of Christmas, and hopefully good decisions now will help you be in a better position next Christmas 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.