Mrs Hinch #78 Sophie Rose still telling her fibs, but we all saw the Audi that she thought she'd hid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s the thing though, the house doesn’t show it. She gets piles and piles of stuff every single day yet the house isn’t cluttered (I know some of you disagree). I try my best not to buy anything I don’t need but my house is still full. I don’t have any decorative shelves because I need every bit of storage I can get. And it was the same when her house was half the size. So she must just be chucking stuff left right and centre. So wasteful!
She had a self storage at some point. Maybe is still there

Reactions: 5
Thread title suggestion

Whilst the sour aftertaste of 'Bibgate' still lingers, Grinch consoles herself with her casseroles and fake Green bean sponge fingers!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone ever done slimming world? Can you remember what eating so much veg everyday did to your insides? Now I get why she has 60 wax burners going at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Has anyone ever done slimming world? Can you remember what eating so much veg everyday did to your insides? Now I get why she has 60 wax burners going at the same time
Gotta get my 1/3 of speed food in guuuuuuuyz

• Haha
Reactions: 8
“I’vE gOt TaTtLe BlOcKeD oN mY pHoNe I dOn’T rEaD wHaT tHeM hOrRiBlE tRoLlS sAy AbOuT mE”

Very good, Sophie Rose. See you tomorrow when you’ll probably be chopping up Milky Way Rolls and snorting them then taking your make up off with a dryer sheet. We worked hard on your Tattle TADA list, you must complete it.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Thread title suggestion

Santa’s coming and the cupboards are stocked, the new Audi we tried to hide got clocked but mention bib gate and you will get blocked...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Don’t!!!!!!! I still get speed themed nightmares and they’re not drug related. One time I ate a whole bag of sugar snap peas and farted in the office.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She mentioned about having to order the Xmas meat in one of her stories... as if she’s gonna do a full Xmas roast herself instead of going to ma barkers 😂 unless Jamie is gonna make a special Xmas casserole instead on Xmas day 😫. She likes to play the perfect stepford housewife part with her perfect home, perfect car and perfect Xmas but in reality she is just a little girl well out of her league. Can’t cook, doesn’t brush her hair most days and Jamie takes 5 minutes to himself and she becomes deranged. Do you think in her head she is actually imagining them all around the dining table while Jamie carves the turkey and everyone gushes over what a fantastic cook she is. Proper deluded

Reactions: 14
Soph thought it was a birth control device. lol
Then he’s an even bigger gif for marrying someone like her. Jesus. Just when I think she can’t get any frigging stranger or more annoying I find out something like sponges on honeymoons and it goes to the top of the list.

In other news, I hate that you lie Sophie HinchCliffe and that you deceive your ‘followers’, I hate that you treat your dog like a child and that he is overweight and never walked, I hate that you seem to be so self indulgent and greedy and self absorbed that you need to put on your list ‘talk to ronnie’, I hate that you pretend to be generous for charity, I hate that you are probably the sole responsibility for the o zone layer depleting and landfills rising but most of all I hate how you make other people feel less about themselves and their lives because you pretend to be little you.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.