Mrs Hinch #77 The instagram break turned out to be fake, Hinch had some swipe ups and a casserole to make

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did (assumed) Grinch post?
She quoted a post from some time ago (telling her to spend more time with her son instead of bitching about Tattlers), and she replied with something like: "She's bitching about Tattlers? 😂 Pot/Kettle/Black.ATB"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow - just seen this and so there it is in all its glory
That is hilarious.

The big deal she made about spending hours in a guarage and that they weren't getting a new car. I thought she would at least wait 6 months until she's old news. So desperate to pretend nothings changed despite making millions she can help but lie and deceive 😂

Reactions: 18
OTE="Boobelle, post: 702138, member: 21527"]
Talking of Thursdays here's Maldon's Market.Saved myself a fecking fortune!!View attachment 63801
[/QUOTE]
Massage wasn't that relaxing in the rain

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so glad other people saw that! That was so her!! 🤣🤣🤣
And the Audi pic comes down? Too coincidental

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No wonder she’s nuts.... she trying to spilt her time between running insta, reading tattle and “bringing up” a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Blink and you’ll miss it. I always miss the drama 🤣 I have to say it does make me smile to know she comes on here as it must taint her “out of this world, how did this all happen to little old me” experience 😏 truth hurts and all that! You get what you deserve Queen B 🖕🏼

Reactions: 18
Blink and you’ll miss it. I always miss the drama 🤣 I have to say it does make me smile to know she comes on here as it must taint her “out of this world, how did this all happen to little old me” experience 😏 truth hurts and all that! You get what you deserve Queen B 🖕🏼
I always miss it as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Correct! Why drag your baby out twice. I’ve had a Google and I think her local Cmas market isn’t on until Saturday? Her polling station is literally in the town centre so why would she drive there twice?! Once to vote, then again to visit the “Cmas Market” which doesn’t seem to be on today 🙄🧐🤔
She can't make you happy guys. She takes ronnie out twice, it's bad. She stays at home with him, it's bad.

I don't know about the market, but she's got plenty of time to drive 10 times back and forth :)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m usually in the always miss it crew too.. I lucked out tonight 😂

Then straight after she posts on insta 😂

#rattled

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve missed it all

I take it roughly that soph made a profile and was writing on tattle. And there was a picture of her aldi somewhere?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She can't make you happy guys. She takes ronnie out twice, it's bad. She stays at home with him, it's bad.

I don't know about the market, but she's got plenty of time to drive 10 times back and forth :)
The only places I’ve seen her take him is to swimming with her entourage or in shops
Oh and over at her z list friends for photo ops!
I find it very far and few between

Does anyone know what date her slot on Stacey’s podcast comes out? Can’t wait to hear what she says on there... she can’t just keep on shouting out all the best or the whole I dunno how this happened crap

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve missed it all

I take it roughly that soph made a profile and was writing on tattle. And there was a picture of her aldi somewhere?
In short, yes. The profile was made on 7th November. She quoted an earlier post (see above). A bit earlier a pic from her private Insta was posted, with the Audi proudly displayed on the drive. She has now removed it from her Insta.
Screenshot_20191212-194115_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.