Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those books in Sainsburys are now basically un sellable. Anyone can go in and write in a book. What a grade A bleep she truly is, defacing stock.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys, sorry to go off track but I need a cleaning tip. I have a wool throw on my sofa and even though it’s not dirty, it keeps collecting bits of crumbs and dust in the wool. Shaking it out doesn’t help, what can I do?
can you use the upholstery attachment on your hoover?

Those books in Sainsburys are now basically un sellable. Anyone can go in and write in a book. What a grade A bleep she truly is, defacing stock.
How are they unsellable? Her “fans” will rush to buy them now. It’s not just anyone she’s writing in her own book and knows people will rush out trying to find these now and buy them straight, she knows what’s she’s doing

Reactions: 34
Iv just been to sainsburys and forged her signature in 5 books, will make someone happy I suppose, even if it's really only little old me haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Bit on the fence about signing the books.Are they strictly hers to sign? It's certainly the behavior of a wannabe Diva but can I write 'don't buy-read tattle' or at least leave post it notes on the cover....just asking🤔😜🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think the book signing thing is quite sweet, her fans will be ecstatic. Sorry 😔
Don’t be sorry. That’s your opinion and you’re entitled to it. I agree, as much as I dislike Hinch and what she stands for, it was a nice thing to do for her fans. It’s probably about the only nice thing she’s done for them, mind.

Reactions: 20
I don’t like the woman but I think Henry was shut outside as the bauble is/was glass and it saves any sore paws.
anyway!! Are we meant to believe she’s actually bought that karaoke machine? The Amazon page she’s screenshotted isn’t even signed in, and it doesn’t say “purchased on 7th December” at the top of the page.

Reactions: 23
Completely off subject, but I liked the last comment from an admirer😂
Why is she carrying Ronnie like that? That’s how you carry a newborn, not an almost 6 month old 🤦🏻‍♀️ He’s big enough to be carried on the hip and would make for a more natural pose!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Are we meant to believe she’s actually bought that karaoke machine? The Amazon page she’s screenshotted isn’t even signed in, and it doesn’t say “purchased on 7th December” at the top of the page.
I don't believe for one second she has bought one herself either! The delivery postcode also shows IG8? That's not Maldon is it?

Reactions: 8
I don't believe for one second she has bought one herself either! The delivery postcode also shows IG8? That's not Maldon is it?
No that’s Woodford 😂

AE0C4306-7046-4CB2-BE11-E2740D8B8522.png

She has Sky Cinema. This film is on Sky Cinema, I know because it’s one of my favourites. Just chuck away a fiver for nothing Soph! Could be £5 used on food to donate instead 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Iv just been to sainsburys and forged her signature in 5 books, will make someone happy I suppose, even if it's really only little old me haha
I did one better and wrote the tattle link in her books at the library earlier. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I just baked Christmas cookies with my daughter and for the love of god she made such a mess. Made me pass a thought for poor Ronnie who won’t get to do stuff like this because it would cause more work for Our Soph and make the place less hinchy

Reactions: 11
What an actual Fanny she is being about signing those books. She should be asking the bloody staff in store first as a matter of courtesy like any normal person would do, what a tit she is!
Who walks round with a sharpie in their bag anyway....!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh and now she’s in London. 🙄 wonder what she’s been gifted this time.

Reactions: 13
Ok so now she’s magically travelling around London, anyone notice there was a homeless person in a sleeping bag?
How about acknowledging that people are living with absolutely nothing? You greedy bleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.