Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the world - I wanna get off!!! Just saw a woman recommending elbow grease for getting fake tan off your hands. Even Hinch is using gloves as it can cause chemical burns.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh hun hope you are okay xxx
Just had an MS relapse. Recovering well so far, thanks for asking. Unlike Mrs Hinch, even though life isn't going the way I want it to, I'm not going to decide to claim I need time away from the Gram to gain sympathy and then a couple of days later pretend nothing has happened. Isn't the first time she's pulled a stunt like this, if my memory serves me right, and probably won't be the last!

Reactions: 3
Kate Thornton she used to present X Factor 15 years ago and Loose Women so she's a mate of Stacey's.
Never heard of her before. Must be why Grinch is trying to befriend her. Another Z celeb to go with her collection. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She is really rubbing it in with that karaoke machine. £52 is quite a bit to shell out on a novelty item that will only get used once. £52 could buy quite a lot, especially food. But this is good old relatable Soph from the block.

Reactions: 17
A nice little showing of trip to sainsburys. Look at us being able to afford to buy a load of tit, who needs a Christmas tie and a fox babygro just because your mum loves foxes I thought it was hares your mum loves Sophy!

Reactions: 19
So when Mr Sainsbury delivers my order tomorrow morning am I supposed to tag them on Instagram? duck off with your trying to get Sainsburys on side Hinch, my store has none of your promotional tit and I'm happy it stays that way

Reactions: 25
Haha she just can't stay away from TattleView attachment 62587
Conveniently through Amazon so she can do a swipe up 🙄 not just get one from Argos and tell people what the product code is, no she needs to be able to make money from it. And Argos would make more sense because she’s at Sainsbury’s today! She could have collected it!!

Reactions: 12
Took me ages to catch up!
Firstly.. can you just imagine the conversation them 4 thick shites would of had while sitting having there fake Christmas dinner together...
Joe Swash.. don’t get me started.
Also was having a good laugh to myself the other night about when she said “so guyzzz Ronnie never cry’s when he does a poo poo how do I know he’s done one” Is she for real.. I can be driving with baby in the back and I know she’s bloody done one!
its been a while since i had kids in nappies but they never cried either when doing "poo poos" 🙄 the strange duck face or smell was normally the biggest give away !!

iv
why Have her and Jamie got both hands all over this box?! This is ridiculous .. she can’t just let Jamie show the gram something either, money grabbing hands that belong to scammers
I've just seen that ...she is awful snatching and grabbing like some spoiled toddler stealing someones toy ! couldnt let jamie hold it while she spoke about it had to poke and make it make it all all about her ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.