Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed on the comments on Hinch’s grid post someone was tagging the scrunchie maker so I went to look and Soph’s worn the woman’s scrunchies loads of times in the past couple of weeks - It looks like the maker is just happy Soph is wearing them but surely she could have shared her details!
Why does she wear her hair like that? It’s so 90’s. It looked lovely when she had it done a few weeks ago shorter and wavy

Reactions: 30
Talking of paps on the previous thread, who remembers in the summer when she thought she was going to be victim to the pretend paragliding paps over her house? 😂😂

The photographer from the xmas photo shoot, who also did the newborn shoot, is based in Dorset, so Hinch must make it well worth her while to travel three hours for a couple of snaps.
The photographer is pretty well off, Chelsea white, she had an affair with a married footballer who is the father of her daughter, not sure who her sons dad is though 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I thought the point of a collection was to accumulate pieces over time. Not to decide you'll start one on a whim and then just buy 52827299 in one go? And why does she have so many pens.
I, like others, had started feeling a little sorry for her. I know it's her own doing, but being in the public eye must be stressful. As must having 76 threads dedicated to questioning everything you do or say. But this photo shoot thing has totally smashed any sympathy I had to pieces. She really is a master manipulator!

Reactions: 32
I thought the point of a collection was to accumulate pieces over time. Not to decide you'll start one on a whim and then just buy 52827299 in one go? And why does she have so many pens.
I, like others, had started feeling a little sorry for her. I know it's her own doing, but being in the public eye must be stressful. As must having 76 threads dedicated to questioning everything you do or say. But this photo shoot thing has totally smashed any sympathy I had to pieces. She really is a master manipulator!
The snow globes really irritate me 😬 my son has a small collection of miniature snow globes that we've collected in places he's visited since he was born. That's how you collect, not just raid the Christmas aisles for whatever you can find. Is she even aware they don't need to be Christmas themed? Theyll end up in the black hole of tat aka the loft and forgotten about next year. Why not start a collection of something for ronnie, that's sentimental rather than a pile of stuff for the sake of it?

Reactions: 36
That's her all over with things she wants though. What she wants, she goes and gets straight away and in usually in excess. She'll get bored of the snow globes soon and it'll be something else she wants and has to have. She doesn't seem to value things at all, it's all about the having. I bet there's little in that house that holds sentiment for her.

Reactions: 21
The photographer is pretty well off, Chelsea white, she had an affair with a married footballer who is the father of her daughter, not sure who her sons dad is though 🧐
They have the same dad. I’ve been following Chelsea for years and years and she said they don’t see their dad.

Reactions: 2
I think we’ve missed the bigger point here. Are scrunchies still a thing?!! 😱 I haven’t owned one since 1989 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why does she wear her hair like that? It’s so 90’s. It looked lovely when she had it done a few weeks ago shorter and wavy
That hair style is 90s but it's the trend now 🧐 the girls from love island 2018 Olivia wears her hair like that and Kim kardashian

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.