Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just hearsay (that I believe) but I got told by someone she knows that she’s changed as a person a lot & her and Jamie are always arguing
See I kind of believe that when a person comes into money or some luck their true colours come out. If they are supposedly arguing etc and weren’t like that in the beginning the relationship was based on bs or someone just settled at the time. I actually couldn’t really give two shits about the relationship though, just their willingness to cheat people out of their money and constantly lying. Just utter greed and self absorption.

Reactions: 24
My predictions for the Christmas Day reveal, the true extent of that photo shoot:
1. Christening announcement or
2. Pregnancy announcement or
3. 3 million followers celebration. Or, and this is total wishful thinking 🤞...
4. She’s completely deleting her account and disappearing into oblivion.
I hope it is the 3mil one cause then SURELY her followers will see it’s all a pre planned and pre purchased facade having a shoot done before you’re even at 3mil..

Reactions: 40
My predictions for the Christmas Day reveal, the true extent of that photo shoot:
I hope it is the 3mil one cause then SURELY her followers will see it’s all a pre planned and pre purchased facade having a shoot done before you’re even at 3mil..
Number 4 is my Christmas wish 🥰 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
About number 4... i don't think her followers will ever see that. I used to hope they would but I've given up. It will probably make their xmas if she gets to 3 mil because she deserves it after everything she's done for others lol

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Today I went to a large B&M and a home bargains, not one product in either shop with her face on it, not one sign - it was like she never existed in the cleaning world ❤
I went in both local to me yesterday and unfortunately there were the P & G advertising signs with her picture on at the end of each cleaning aisle. It did not make for a good shopping trip. I've been in hospital for 11 weeks and was hoping she would have disappeared from there by the time I was well enough to go!

Reactions: 13
All she has to do is unblock everyone and she'll be way over 3million 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 67
I went in both local to me yesterday and unfortunately there were the P & G advertising signs with her picture on at the end of each cleaning aisle. It did not make for a good shopping trip. I've been in hospital for 11 weeks and was hoping she would have disappeared from there by the time I was well enough to go!
Hope your feeling better. 11 weeks is crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I noticed on the comments on Hinch’s grid post someone was tagging the scrunchie maker so I went to look and Soph’s worn the woman’s scrunchies loads of times in the past couple of weeks - It looks like the maker is just happy Soph is wearing them but surely she could have shared her details!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Yay my first thread title.
big thanks to delete.tattle.life for the inspo and providing us with laughter!

I was looking through the photo shoot, not one ounce of expression from Ronnie in any of those photos! He looks so vacant

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
About number 4... i don't think her followers will ever see that. I used to hope they would but I've given up. It will probably make their xmas if she gets to 3 mil because she deserves it after everything she's done for others lol
You can imagine the puke inducing comments already can’t you 🤢 ‘couldn’t have happened to a more deserving person we love you so much’ 🤢 makes me wanna DM my dad

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Talking of paps on the previous thread, who remembers in the summer when she thought she was going to be victim to the pretend paragliding paps over her house? 😂😂

The photographer from the xmas photo shoot, who also did the newborn shoot, is based in Dorset, so Hinch must make it well worth her while to travel three hours for a couple of snaps.
Weren't they #gifted photoshoots? Were there no local photographers offering freebies?

Hope you're ok now x

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yay my first thread title.
big thanks to delete.tattle.life for the inspo and providing us with laughter!

I was looking through the photo shoot, not one ounce of expression from Ronnie in any of those photos! He looks so vacant
Great thread title by the way 👏

Ronnie's not used to being outside and seeing colour, poor little lad. He looks bored, can't say i blame him.

Reactions: 16
I noticed on the comments on Hinch’s grid post someone was tagging the scrunchie maker so I went to look and Soph’s worn the woman’s scrunchies loads of times in the past couple of weeks - It looks like the maker is just happy Soph is wearing them but surely she could have shared her details!
I stumbled across the scrunchie page recently and saw it said as seen on Mrs hinch but not once have I seen her tag the page. Think it's disgusting tbh.
Amount she bangs on about supporting small businesses but doesn't actually help them get noticed by tagging them

Reactions: 45
I stumbled across the scrunchie page recently and saw it said as seen on Mrs hinch but not once have I seen her tag the page. Think it's disgusting tbh.
Amount she bangs on about supporting small businesses but doesn't actually help them get noticed by tagging them
We will see it soon no doubt after hinchey reads here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those look like pretty generic hair scrunchies you could pick up anywhere I wonder if they actually are that company’s 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
"I can't believe the likes on my post" yes you can you sly witch. You cried and manipulated for those likes.. they're pity likes and who wants to be pitied? Especially when you're a vacuous, greedy shell of a human being! Without a shred of genuine compassion! These threads are full of real and heartfelt compassion, take a look Sophie..see what us " trolls" are really like, but you won't. Because if you did, you'd realise we're good people, kind people who just don't buy you're bullshit. Easier to believe we're jealous trolls, easy for you to live with!

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Couldn’t quote to reply to the lovely lot offering help towards my daughters school trip to krakow, as soon as the letter came out we put the money aside bit by bit, But thank you so much for your generous offers, even if us tattlers are a bunch of horrible trolls 🥰
My daughter has a residential trip in June and we’ve been saving the money weekly as it’s so expensive but I know if we hadn’t had it paid for I could have asked the horrible jealous trolls at tattle to help out. For a bunch of arseholes we’re a pretty nice bunch at times 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.