Mrs Hinch #76 Oh dear, oh dear, Hinch is getting sad. Branson now Jesus. DM your dad!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t see your comment before but I posted the same lol

Reactions: 1
Why is she not taking the gifts out of the amazon boxes before she wraps them.

Reactions: 16

I use brown paper. My little one likes to stamp Christmas shapes (blobs) on for me to ‘help’. Nothing has any emotion with her. My Christmas is full of traditions. Hers is just full of swipe up opportunities. Shes just vile!

Reactions: 10
I use brown paper. My little one likes to stamp Christmas shapes (blobs) on for me to ‘help’. Nothing has any emotion with her. My Christmas is full of traditions. Hers is just full of swipe up opportunities. Shes just vile!
It’s empty.

The more I see of her, the more I actually pity her tbh. Your traditions sound so much warmer, and makes your Christmas sound 100% better.

Reactions: 9
Silly old me.getting worked up about the present when the whole point was about her flogging labels.Should have seen that but was distracted by my fuck of rib of beef with homemade gravy ,and for that, I make no apologies.

Reactions: 15
Scary to see people copying her home and her Christmas trees under the tag #hincharmy on instagram. They've copied her house to a tee, it's frightening

Reactions: 11
Well the Karaoke machine she apparently bought herself has shot up in price in the last 24 hours, wonder if she'll let the gang know that they are being ripped off? After all 'we are all in this together guysss'

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Minghams?

Because it’s easier to wrap a box than an oddly shaped thing. Don’t forget, she has painful hands.
The tag just says from the Hinchliffes - how will she know who it’s for unless she’s bought lots of the same pressie and who it’s for is of little relevance

Reactions: 12
The tag just says from the Hinchliffes - how will she know who it’s for unless she’s bought lots of the same pressie and who it’s for is of little relevance
She’s full of shit! The whole things staged so she can slip in a swipe up

Reactions: 21
She got ripped off for that wrapping paper. I bought a 100 metre long, 750mm wide roll from Amazon for £12.99. It will last longer than I will

I think you misunderstand my comment. Theres nothing wrong with Ronnie and even if there was, its waaay to soon to tell. I would never blame parents for their childrens diagnosis as I've been there myself. One of my sons teachers kept telling me that my son couldn't sit still because I didn't raise him proberly. It turned out he had ADHD and asbergers. For me it was a relief to know that it wasn't my fault.

What im saying is that Soph clearly don't know how to interact with her baby and (from what we've seen) is under stimulated and bored which is a whole other problem

Reactions: 16
I know the one! Don’t forget the space at the head of the table reserved for Richard Branson

I agree, she could have done that but I was risky with her followers and I guess she wasn’t prepared to take that risk, or she hasn’t even really thought about it (and I suspect it’s probably this reason)

Reactions: 2
Ooh how lucky and privileged you are Soph to have a dishwasher - thats gifted. No need to brag ....again. Not everyone is as lucky and we still need to wash up manually

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.