Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she's seen as taking a break she's afraid of what she will lose. She needs the swipe ups for those extra pounds. It's all she thinks about is money and being famous. I honestly thought she was putting her son first for once but how wrong was I. There's definitely a big gifted item being shown soon so she needed the extra sympathy and attention yesterday

Reactions: 16
That would actually make a lot of sense. It could be a handful of things leading up to a big thing happening today.
I think if she had a miscarriage she wouldn’t come on at all, And she was in hospital back along she didn’t come on for weeks

Reactions: 4
Annnnnnd the gifted tit is back! She’s putting up her new #gifted tree in her poxy ‘waiting area’ 🙄 that break lasted long didn’t it Soph

Reactions: 17
Just a quick note as there's been lots of kind offers, and while that's nice I just want to remind people that we advise against ever giving any personal information to someone online or money you can't afford to loose.

Reactions: 50
Plus I think that tree could of possibly been what she was up to last night. All a bit strange and yet again using Ronnie for attention. She writes cuddle stop. No Soph you should be sitting every day hugging and cuddling and playing with your little boy instead of being on your phone all day. Her priorities are so wrong

Reactions: 11
I don't think it's unreasonable to speculate on whats up with her, considering she puts her whole life online, especially since she deliberately showed her Hinch list with hospital appointment on it. She wants people to talk about her as it keeps her relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Wow! like there really is no need to alter your image like that Soph. You are a very attractive woman naturally and this hiding behind filters to the point your beyond recognition is damaging to so many. we saw here the other day that 9 year olds watch you and aspire to be like you. what message are you sending them?

Reactions: 14
Start of the rebranding.... let’s show people a normal side of me
I think that’s whats happening here

Reactions: 18
Wow! like there really is no need to alter your image like that Soph. You are a very attractive woman naturally and this hiding behind filters to the point your beyond recognition is damaging to so many. we saw here the other day that 9 year olds watch you and aspire to be like you. what message are you sending them?
Aint nothing attractive about her!

Reactions: 11
On the tree post -
“The waiting room” and a wink face diddnt she get that from here?

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.