Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was probably expecting the red carpet to be rolled out for her at Radio 2, but got a very lukewarm reception by Queen Hinch's standards. Personally, I'm glad Steve Wright treated her with the lack of interest and contempt she deserves.
Did she refer to going on the radio yesterday in her stories?

Reactions: 2
I would hope if something so tragic as a miscarriage had occurred ( and we don't know anything not really) Then contractual obligations would have been withheld. Surely gleam & P&G would not have expected her to be swiping up face masks under such distressing circumstances?!
To clarify, I don't mean to come across as speculating about a miscarriage. Without putting my foot in it. I just find it a bit strange if this was the case and she'd been expected to carry on swipe ups etc! Speculation is going to rightly or wrongly occur because she's intentionally cryptic..alot of the time!

Reactions: 22
No matter what I think about / said about her it’s not nice to see her like that. When she first started out n she was cleaning her bathroom n stuff I used to like watching her, once she started accepting so many gifted items and couldn’t stop and the cleaning stories stopped, she made a massive mistake, it was all a bit of fun and now she’s got herself in a big mess as people are turning against her, there’s no reason to be watching her stories anymore as it’s just 1 big advert. She needs to have some quality time off, get rid of all the contracts she is in and just go back to how she was before, if that is what she wants. you can see she isn’t happy no more, she’s got herself in this big hole and she can’t get out. She’s done it all herself, she hasn’t got anyone else to blame but I think she has now realised this which is a good thing

• Heart
Reactions: 40
and shes back to rub it peoples faces with her 2nd christmas tree que the grid post to follow shortly with her minions praising her shes a fake everything I mean everything about her is fake and staged pic off her baby just. before she announces her #gifted tree

Reactions: 26
I seriously do not understand this woman! All that last night and now she’s full on posting/bragging again🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 24
So yesterday was basically for nothing then if she’s just going to carry on posting. Just wanted sympathy for the sake of it, new low for Sophie. Sorry but this is why when people are saying they are having bad mental health or a break down they don’t get taken seriously because of people like her who do it for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think she has had a miscarriage, the baby clues before and now the red eyes the other night during her rqnt, the crying in these stories, the hospital appointment on the list and the cryptic message off Jamie.
I do think her tears are genuine and I hope she is OK, whatever the problem. I don't like her hidden gifted/ads/sales swipe up technique but that's as far as it goes.
I thought the same thing. I agree

I don't believe she's had a miscarriage and agree its wrong to speculate. I do however think reason she's "low" as her signed stickers event was a wasted publicity stunt plus the negative news she's been reading about herself.
Gleam haven't done a good job of helping Hinch deal with backlash they are only in it for the £ signs and want their cut.
Soph has been brought up with constant praise from Ma and Pa Barker that she can do no wrong, Jamie is stupid enough to treat her the same. I bet she can throw a right paddy when she wants too, i can imagine her in Poundland on her back kicking her legs until she get what she wants.
Maybe people are seeing the real Hinch...... hope so, its about time.

Reactions: 28
So yesterday she showed a more human side rather than her usual walking advertisement self. It was easy to get sucked in and feel a little bit sorry for her because there was a glimmer of someone relatable and it looked like she was finally waking up and realising she needed to stop posting so much crap on insta. Now this morning she is posting before 8am already, putting her second gifted tree up and my empathy is gone. She needs help. If she had of stayed off insta for a while I'd have thought good on her but the fact she's back posting before the break of dawn... She just can't stay away, there's too much money and tat to be made.

Reactions: 32
Why does she need 2 trees? She could ‘gift’ one of them to family that can’t afford one. She doesn’t need 2 of them it’s just unnecessary

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Well well well here we go again. She is unbelievable there’s something not right with her. She can’t and won’t stay off Instagram. Crazy bat

Reactions: 20
Someone’s mentioned Gleam not supporting her and I agree. When Zoella was slammed for ghostwriting her books they didn’t support her and when the uproar over the expensive advent calendar with the cheap gifts inside they threw her under the bus. They are a business at the end of the day. Sophie’s been spoilt growing up, her parents have gave her everything she wanted and rarely said no. What 29 year old mother would lie on her landing floor in a huff that she couldn’t get her loft ladder fitted as the hole wasn’t big enough and even worse film herself as such to post online?!

Reactions: 26
No matter what I think about / said about her it’s not nice to see her like that. When she first started out n she was cleaning her bathroom n stuff I used to like watching her, once she started accepting so many gifted items and couldn’t stop and the cleaning stories stopped, she made a massive mistake, it was all a bit of fun and now she’s got herself in a big mess as people are turning against her, there’s no reason to be watching her stories anymore as it’s just 1 big advert. She needs to have some quality time off, get rid of all the contracts she is in and just go back to how she was before, if that is what she wants. you can see she isn’t happy no more, she’s got herself in this big hole and she can’t get out. She’s done it all herself, she hasn’t got anyone else to blame but I think she has now realised this which is a good thing
I think that's exactly what she wants people to believe. So goes on about trolls all the time so why would she give them something to use against her by showing she is currently not in a good place? I'm sorry but I don't believe it. I think she has had a strop because she is realising that not everyone is up her arse and people are starting to see her for the greedy cow she is and she can't do anything about it. Even when deleting comments she shows what she is about so she is having to face that not everyone worships the ground she walks on. I think she has had her own way all her life and so this must sting! Oh well, I'm sure she will get some more gifted items to cheer her up.

Reactions: 23
I would hope if something so tragic as a miscarriage had occurred ( and we don't know anything not really) Then contractual obligations would have been withheld. Surely gleam & P&G would not have expected her to be swiping up face masks under such distressing circumstances?!
It will be like any work or employment contract I guess. She gets a sick note and some time of from work

Reactions: 4
What happened to her cheap baby bouncer from eBay? All I’ve seen her use is a Nuna leaf and now a baby bjorn 😂

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.