Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the Instagram equivalent of this... 158B76E4-AFCB-42D9-BE5F-57AE1EE2F712.png
She wanted her ego inflated with messages of kissing her arse so posted a series of sad stories while she was visiting a supposedly happy place for her and Jamie.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She's full of 💩
The real meaning of her latest bs is this : "guys, I've got my extension, my loft ladder, my gonks, my carpets, my sofas, my dishwasher, my garage floor (still bugs me that I had to pay for my extension and loft ladder myself, but never mind), my hoovers, all manner of other items, including the final thing I coveted - my fireplace and expensive fire for free! I've got money galore stashed in the bank, so I don't really need any of you desperado's any more. Soz huns. I'll post now and again to fulfill my contractual obligations, but then I'm off. I've collected a couple of mediocre celeb friends along the way, so I don't need you plebs any more. Running out of content, if I'm honest. I don't even hinch any more, got a cleaner to do it for me and I can't film her, can I? I'm terrified Snapchat will pull my Gretchen filter, too. Notice I've accidentally let slip and now you all know that I was lying about having anxiety? I admitted on my stories that I never used to feel anxious. Oops 🙊 So, see ya! All the best (ATB, when you know, you know). Soph x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
So I’m behind as I was catching up on sleep from working nights, back on tonight 😩😴, I know it’s been said already on here, but if anyone is struggling please please message me, even £20 can make a huge difference, Trust me I know! we have all struggled and all had to ask for help at some point so never feel embarrassed or ashamed, just reach out ❤
That’s wonderful of you to do this for people. Right now my bank is in minus figures by £40 but I have my rent paid, heating paid for, food in the cupboards and £20 in my purse. Not everyone has that luxury so I count myself as very very lucky to have that. This time of year I always struggle a little bit as I am a single mum and disabled too but last nights I gave to the local food bank because I was in a position I had extra tins of food. I give what I can because it’s human decency. Seeing idiots like hinch and other grabby influences just makes me so mad as they could make a massive difference but they don’t. I don’t believe for a second she donates behind the scenes, gives to food banks. Her idea of ‘giving back’ is going to a photo shoot, getting glammed up for a few photos to wear jumpers she claimed she designed and then reposting the photos a couple of weeks later. She’s a joke!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
See her break from Instagram lasted a matter of moments. She is fake fake fake

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Should we really be speculating that she has had a miscarriage?
No I don’t think we should! I don’t think it’s fair on people who have and I don’t think it’s right to do so anyway!
I personally don’t think it’s the case and I hope I’m right. Ronnie is only 6 months old she should be enjoying and spending time with him.

I think she’s just seen what a backlash she’s getting lately - the virgin radio post, people commenting on her posts with negative things even reading on here. Hopefully she’s seen that she can’t go on with the constant gifted tat but making out she’s all about a barg and doing her hauls in Poundland.
she can’t control everyone and everyone’s opinions and perhaps that’s what’s gotten to her - even dating back to the army going off on people on that OK magazine post.
She’s not little old soph from the village she’s a fame hungry influencer. If she wants to continue she needs to step up now and accept it is what it is not crying to her followers every other week because it’s all “too much”
She does duck all day to day. She needs to get out in the real world. It’s all a publicity stunt

Reactions: 52
And she's up and on it already!! Using poor Ronnie as her first story of the day. She just can't stay away. She needs to keep those pennies rolling in. Yesterday like I said was the calm before the storm although she was still posting last night she cleverly knows what she's doing. Oh and there's a b and m trip scheduled on one of her lists so that's a definite comeback!! This was all a plan and thought out with no doubt plenty of encouragement from Jamie

Reactions: 26
I personally don’t think it’s right to speculate about miscarriages ect. However what really annoyed me was her crying in to the camera saying now she’s finally flying free she will have enough time to watch dumbo because she won’t have to spend all evening on her phone. I have a 7 month old and haven’t managed to have enough time to sit and watch a film in the evening since he was born. Maybe she should put down her phone, stop cleaning things that are already clean and actually play with and cuddle her baby. I do all housework once he is asleep in the evening because I’m not wasting precious time in the day cleaning, we play, go on walks or to baby groups. Everything else can just wait. She thinks she has such a hard life because Ronnie was crying so she couldn’t watch her little film.

Reactions: 36
And she’s back! Last post on stories 10hrs ago and then she’s back this morning with handsomesssss.

Ffs woman just delete the app for a week or two

Reactions: 26
Ahhh the threads moved so fast I’ve just done 15 hour days back to back at work and I’ve missed the breakdown! KNEW this was coming! She needs to be sat down with her management and told what to post like a child because she’s just been exploding with home and bargin, b and m tat and I think we could all see how her stories were like watching loony tunes! To be honest she finally has made herself look human in some ways because you cannot just continuously show your every move to the camera. Ronnie is at an age now where he needs so much interaction with his mum and not just to be paraded about on gifted outfits and sang “lets have a bath” to 2.9m ppl. After the fireplace incident I think she’s read here and realised her grabby false sense of humbleness doesn’t wash well and she’s had an anxiety attack..... it’s about time tbh. Christmas is hard enough for all of us without the need to buy all her shite so maybe she will stay off her account so us mere mortals can get on with it our way and without feeling left out because we don’t have 17 different types of gonks! Xxxxxx
Please do tell me about the "fireplace incident". Her getting that for free was gross.

Reactions: 4
That’s wonderful of you to do this for people. Right now my bank is in minus figures by £40 but I have my rent paid, heating paid for, food in the cupboards and £20 in my purse. Not everyone has that luxury so I count myself as very very lucky to have that. This time of year I always struggle a little bit as I am a single mum and disabled too but last nights I gave to the local food bank because I was in a position I had extra tins of food. I give what I can because it’s human decency. Seeing idiots like hinch and other grabby influences just makes me so mad as they could make a massive difference but they don’t. I don’t believe for a second she donates behind the scenes, gives to food banks. Her idea of ‘giving back’ is going to a photo shoot, getting glammed up for a few photos to wear jumpers she claimed she designed and then reposting the photos a couple of weeks later. She’s a joke!
1000% agree, my husband and I struggle, we live pay check to pay check, and I have to budget like crazy, but I always get extra when I do my food shop and take it to the local food bank, I feel blessed that I have a roof over my head, a warm coat and food in my freezer! So if anyone, no matter how small needed anything please please message me ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I personally don’t think it’s right to speculate about miscarriages ect. However what really annoyed me was her crying in to the camera saying now she’s finally flying free she will have enough time to watch dumbo because she won’t have to spend all evening on her phone. I have a 7 month old and haven’t managed to have enough time to sit and watch a film in the evening since he was born. Maybe she should put down her phone, stop cleaning things that are already clean and actually play with and cuddle her baby. I do all housework once he is asleep in the evening because I’m not wasting precious time in the day cleaning, we play, go on walks or to baby groups. Everything else can just wait. She thinks she has such a hard life because Ronnie was crying so she couldn’t watch her little film.
Totally agree! I have 3 aged 7, 5 and 2.
I work part time but my husband works away 9 weeks at a time with zero contact. My youngest at Ronnies age craved my attention so much as well as the other 2 being so jealous of their baby sister. I couldn’t even tell you what was happening in the world at that time from the news let alone manage to watch tv or post on Instagram. 😂

Reactions: 11
She was probably expecting the red carpet to be rolled out for her at Radio 2, but got a very lukewarm reception by Queen Hinch's standards. Personally, I'm glad Steve Wright treated her with the lack of interest and contempt she deserves.

Reactions: 22
She's well and truly addicted to Instagram.
Poor Ronnie... just after 8am he's put in a bouncy chair and photographed with a dog all for the Gram.
Take him out of the chair and hold him, and put the f@cking phone down woman!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I just can’t feel any sympathy for this woman at all, to me she’s threw her dummy in the dirt big time because the sales haven’t gone well on the dot to dot book, or as well as the 1st book anyway, the cheap loungewear and jumper she ‘designed ‘ with her bestie was a big flop, playing band aid whilst showing off her gifted living room was a big no no plus tons of other stuff..she doesn’t like the criticism, she can’t take it at all so now we’ve got oh woe is me I’m off to take a break, well fingers crossed it’s a very very long one!

Edited to say oh I’ve just read she’s posted already🤣oh well that lasted long🙄

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.