Mrs Hinch #75 Hinch needs a break, it’s all got too much. What will her army do with no swipeups

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you’re going to go then F’ING go you turd 🙄 It’s like: “you hang up” “no you hang up” no you hang up”.... bore off. She ain’t going nowhere fast. I think we’ve been duped guyyyyz 😩
Which is why she never had my full sympathy. She plays the same game all the time. Even when she’s being ‘quiet’ she still posts a good 10-15 story posts. That’s a pretty active day for most people, even other influencers. She just can’t help but crave attention. I’d love to see her go fully quiet for a month but it would never happen.

Reactions: 36
Which is why she never had my full sympathy. She plays the same game all the time. Even when she’s being ‘quiet’ she still posts a good 10-15 story posts. That’s a pretty active day for most people, even other influencers. She just can’t help but crave attention. I’d love to see her go fully quiet for a month but it would never happen.
She wants attention and the $$.

Reactions: 16
I've (mentally) tweaked the song 'and the money kept rolling in' From Evita Peron to fit Mrs. Hinch and it fits so perfectly 😂 if we ever need such a long thread name then we can use it

Reactions: 8
So Hinch is attention seeking again...... god she is high maintenance.
Please do us all a favour and step out the limelight if you can't handle fame and negative comments.

Reactions: 22
I think she has had a miscarriage, the baby clues before and now the red eyes the other night during her rqnt, the crying in these stories, the hospital appointment on the list and the cryptic message off Jamie.
I do think her tears are genuine and I hope she is OK, whatever the problem. I don't like her hidden gifted/ads/sales swipe up technique but that's as far as it goes.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I think she has had a miscarriage, the baby clues before and now the red eyes the other night during her rqnt, the crying in these stories, the hospital appointment on the list and the cryptic message off Jamie.
I do think her tears are genuine and I hope she is OK, whatever the problem. I don't like her hidden gifted/ads/sales swipe up technique but that's as far as it goes.
That would actually make a lot of sense. It could be a handful of things leading up to a big thing happening today.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I don't think there's anything remotely wrong with her, she's just canvasing for sympathy - look at how quickly the papers pick up her stories when she decides to have a good moan. She brought a lot of this on herself as well, she engineered her 'rise' to Instagram fame, and she trademarked her name before she even got married. She knew exactly what she was doing. Sorry Hunch, you're getting no sympathy from me.

Reactions: 42
Ahhh the threads moved so fast I’ve just done 15 hour days back to back at work and I’ve missed the breakdown! KNEW this was coming! She needs to be sat down with her management and told what to post like a child because she’s just been exploding with home and bargin, b and m tat and I think we could all see how her stories were like watching loony tunes! To be honest she finally has made herself look human in some ways because you cannot just continuously show your every move to the camera. Ronnie is at an age now where he needs so much interaction with his mum and not just to be paraded about on gifted outfits and sang “lets have a bath” to 2.9m ppl. After the fireplace incident I think she’s read here and realised her grabby false sense of humbleness doesn’t wash well and she’s had an anxiety attack..... it’s about time tbh. Christmas is hard enough for all of us without the need to buy all her shite so maybe she will stay off her account so us mere mortals can get on with it our way and without feeling left out because we don’t have 17 different types of gonks! Xxxxxx

Reactions: 31
I thought this could be the case too.

I wonder if her bestie Stacey has been in touch. This is when she will find out who her real friends are.

Reactions: 13
Just a thought but surely she’s under contract to promote certain goods? She wouldn’t be able to walk away from this easily so either the contract is up ir there is an actual issue?

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20191203-231931_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20191203-232117_Instagram.jpg

So apologies if this has already been said.. but as well all know shes definitely got a new car but here's the solid proof! Totally different dash boards and steering wheel. Happy new Audi soph the girl next door. Xx

Reactions: 25
She wont completely go. She will pop up every now and then because of the contracts shes in. Besides, i dont think she could mentally cope without instagram. Its like me with sugar. I can go a couple of days but I NEED it in my life 😂😂

maybe she’s got bi-polar. Would explain the manic episodes and the constant need to spend.

Reactions: 27
I would hope if something so tragic as a miscarriage had occurred ( and we don't know anything not really) Then contractual obligations would have been withheld. Surely gleam & P&G would not have expected her to be swiping up face masks under such distressing circumstances?!

Reactions: 26
So I’m behind as I was catching up on sleep from working nights, back on tonight 😩😴, I know it’s been said already on here, but if anyone is struggling please please message me, even £20 can make a huge difference, Trust me I know! we have all struggled and all had to ask for help at some point so never feel embarrassed or ashamed, just reach out ❤
As for sophlora I do feel bad for her, but on the other hand I also feel that she made her bed 🤷‍♀️ I’ve pointed loads of hinchers towards tattle, I think people are opening their eyes, I mean even her best mate Stacey didn’t invite her to that mummy get together, says it all really

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.