Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so it’s Ronnie’s first chirstmas, his first tree, they should be enjoying the night but instead jamie and Ronnie are ignoring her while she’s on a narcissist rant about hashtags?!

Reactions: 25
I replied to that hanger on Georgie, he didn’t even get my comment at all. His reply was an attempt to correct my spelling but I put the hyphens in on purpose to show the bloody difference between the two. [emoji849] christ-mas and hinch-mas.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She forgot to put ad when she showed Ronnie on the "soft carpet" and she forgot the #kindly gifted and ad on her gifted balsam hill tree and baubles and storage from last year.

Reactions: 19
They were chatting and Instagram “came up” I’m pretty sure that will be the biggest topic of conversation in that house, as it’s the only way they make money.
I’ve missed two threads because I just couldn’t face the Christmas *gifted tit.
Thought that myself “ Instagram came up” it was so ridiculous- I imagine Instagram comes into topic 24/7 that s where your gifted lifestyle came from. She really thinks people are dim

I think to the casual Hinch follower it’s probably very effective. I’ve not been on tattle/Instagram much in the past few days to have any context for her stories tonight.
It came across like: vulnerable, nervousness live up to expectations—> not being able to eat because of she’s afraid of backlash that’s she not good enough —> acceptance, relatable our Christmas trees our own own —> some trolls have posted #mrshinch in a negative context; the subtext being about her tree.
It does play on your emotions. Even I felt a bit sorry for her.
Come on now you know you are being played 😘

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
My second thread title! Thank you! I knew that rum I had this afternoon would bring me luck!!!
Give it 2 days and knock back some more Rum as we'll need you again for another thread title 🤣

Urgggh. That depressing moment when you realise someone you actually really like has liked a mrs hinch grid post. Followed by an insta post of their own with the grey caddy in the background 😭.
Time to disown and unfollow that person - you don't need that negativity in your life 👍

Reactions: 16
I hope she doesn’t think the Gretal filter is genuinely funny, it makes her look like a hideous witch! I bet all of her bitchy facial expressions look ultra nasty without the filter on

Reactions: 27
Ava may wont be happy!!!!
Thought she only used those p&g plugins with spring awakening, another lie!

She does the troll rants for attention, I think she truly believes deep down they must be fans because they follow and therefore use hinch hashtags, its beyond her that people can follow but not like her. Her narcissism becomes more and more obvious each day. She does need to learn what a troll is because a non positive comment isnt trolling.

Reactions: 27
She's flapping, she's now having to manipulate for likes.. after receiving less engagement than she's used to. Now she's having to work for higher figures! Her cage must be rattled 😁

Reactions: 21
Bloody hell just catching up with her rant last night! My goodness she is the biggest hypocrite! She’s the worst bloody troll out there! Posts screen shots for all her “army” to then go attack whilst she sits back! Ffs she has really infuriated me

Reactions: 25
Please someone correct if I’m wrong, but I had a friend tell me that a chopped off Buddha head was really disrespectful to people of that belief??
It is disrespectful. For example in Thailand where it is a predominantly Buddhist country you cannot even leave the country with images and statues of buddha.

Reactions: 22
Sorry to distract from Mrs Hinch BUT I had to jump on and tell you all- Balsam Hill Christmas decorations are expensive, we know this. However over July/ August they have a massive sale. I got my tree for 75% off the price the previous Christmas, but they didn’t deliver it until November. If you want one, you only have to sign up to their emails and next year we can all be #blessed 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Just caught up on her rant... what a delusional dick.

I’ve seen the most random pics, nothing to do with cleaning- with her hashtags.
People don’t use it coz theyre “hinchers” they use it to get more followers, I was guilty of this myself in the early days.

She needs a reality check. Half of her followers are hate watchers... don’t get it twisted

Reactions: 17
That must have been some good sniff to turn into the hard nut she was last night. She was one story away from smacking her forehead and saying “you want some of this”. Calm the duck down Beggy Mitchell. Get back in your grey box.

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Sorry to distract from Mrs Hinch BUT I had to jump on and tell you all- Balsam Hill Christmas decorations are expensive, we know this. However over July/ August they have a massive sale. I got my tree for 75% off the price the previous Christmas, but they didn’t deliver it until November. If you want one, you only have to sign up to their emails and next year we can all be #blessed 😂
thanks for the info ! weve been looking at their trees as our one thats about 15 years old is looking a bit tired. weve decided to wait as we cannot justify spending that kind of money just before xmas in addition to the usual presents etc. outlay.

Reactions: 6
That must have been some good sniff to turn into the hard nut she was last night. She was one story away from smacking her forehead and saying “you want some of this”. Calm the duck down Beggy Mitchell. Get back in your grey box.

Beggy Mitchell 😂😂😂😂😂

You’ve won the internet today.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.