Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were chatting and Instagram “came up” I’m pretty sure that will be the biggest topic of conversation in that house, as it’s the only way they make money.
I’ve missed two threads because I just couldn’t face the Christmas *gifted tit.

Reactions: 37
Does anybody else think her eyes always look bloodshot?
I hate that last clip with the head movement 🤢🤢 she’s not a nice person I think she’s a spoilt greedy selfish individual who is clearly trying fill a gap in her life! She’s probably really miserable deep down with her empty life, and she thinks having a perfect home will fill that!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
If you’re not a nice person no amount of hashtags gonna help ya?

Then please explain how you managed nearly 3m followers? Was it all the begging. All the follow trains? Bought followers? This didn’t just happen. It was engineered.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’ve refrained from posting this confession for a good few months. But it’s time. I don’t give a duck about cleaning. I follow hinch purely to look at the bugboy remix.
I am well aware this makes me evil. But it is what it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Urgggh. That depressing moment when you realise someone you actually really like has liked a mrs hinch grid post. Followed by an insta post of their own with the grey caddy in the background 😭.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Trolls hash tagging????? She’s the queen of ACTUAL trolls, she has some nerve that latest story there is her true colors. ‘If you’re not a nice person’ [emoji33] She’s the absolute worst kind of person there is, what a horror & she’s either been sniffing the coke from around her gonks or she’s been crying to Jamie about what they will do for money if Insta drys up & they have to leave their house to work for money.

Reactions: 21
Why has she got her mink-eurgh in such a twist? It’s just a fecking hashtag.

Oh, I forgot, my bad. Anyone who doesn’t kiss arse is a troll. Even a follower who might find your revolting use of the word “Hinchmas” somewhat offensive to their religious beliefs must be a troll, because they are not lauding you with sycophantic arse-wipery.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So she's on one tonight!! Probably looking for a bit of sympathy from her sheep and to reassure her that they will never leave her alone coz we all know she can't be left for more than 10 seconds. A bit like when she was crying to get the sympathy to gain attention to promote the child's colouring book!! Start of a new week so from tonight's outburst it's going to be full of swipe ups and not forgetting the most important GIFTED items that she clearly can't afford!!

Reactions: 15
The fake snow she’s sprayed everywhere is harmful to cat but it can also poison dogs if digested , as soon a there’s is a it of a draught that bloody snow will go everywhere!!!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.