Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake snow she’s sprayed everywhere is harmful to cat but it can also poison dogs if digested , as soon a there’s is a it of a draught that bloody snow will go everywhere!!!!
It’s a shame she won’t admit fucks ups like that is is! Saying on the story sorry but I’ve just learnt( because she’s learning) that fake snow isn’t good for pets please be careful or avoid, but she won’t! Just like with diluted fabric softener

Reactions: 14
I’ve never known anyone to handle criticism so badly.
People were posting being genuinely concerned about that toxic snow, but instead of acknowledging it because she wants to make sure that her ‘Hinchers’ pets are safe she ignores it and goes on a classic late night rant about trolls.

It just says everything about her personality and mindset. Always right, and even when irrefutable facts are shown to her to suggest she has made a mistake it’s just used an excuse to play victim.

Don’t get me started on ‘Hinchmas’. Even as an atheist I find it offensive and even worse that she is so pig ignorant that she thinks it’s just fine to take something so sacred to millions of people and rebrand it to her own name. No surprise when she has the backing of such a blinkered, vacuous and obsessive army behind her!!

Reactions: 38
Has anyone spotted the penguins with the bashed in beaks on the tree? I couldn't see them!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oooo, just noticed VIP. Not sure if I should be proud or a bit ashamed 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I'm pretty dim about all the hashtag bollocks.but she's right about one thing...yes,we do think you're from another planet.night soph.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
trolls hmm no sweetcheeks it's called having opinion not once have I seen a abusive comment towards your or your family on this forum what I have seen is people calling u out for the greedy lying cow u are I've seen people call u out for dangerous chemicals u promoted danger off your dog with your son heres definition of troll u might wanna have a read
troll2
Pronunciation /trɒl/ /trəʊl/
NOUN

• 1A person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.

Reactions: 20

I hate seeing these posts. Ronnie DOES NOT need anything. His parents want for nothing because people fall over themselves to give them free things.
After watching a few clips this week from an upcoming documentary on channel 4 about children living on the breadline, this just makes me sad. Those poor kids literally have nothing and aren’t even guaranteed a Christmas meal let alone a Christmas Eve box. Yet Ronnie who already has everything for free and wealthy parents gets offered even more. He’s only a baby so it’s not his fault. But it’s the fact his parents are so openly greedy and willing to accept freebies that’s pissing me off. Some of Ronnie’s freebies could do so much good for soooo many kids but Hinchy the Hoarder will keep it all for herself.

Reactions: 28
What on EARTH is that plugged into that socket??
View attachment 61356
A plug in Buddha head?! How bleeping disrespectful ffs.

I can't help but feel the wheels on this tit show are starting to wobble. Her tone deaf posts and gaffes like the Band Aid are causing ripples amongst some of the faithful if any of the newbie comments on here are anything to go by.
That's why theres a lot of comments about being nervous about posting and now the predictable troll rant. It's to garner sympathy and to humanize her rather than show her the true consumerist colours that's we've seen of late.

Let's be honest though her account really had no where else to go than a QVC style shopping channel. I mean how many times are people going to actually going watch you clean your house. It's not exactly inspiring content after a while and unlike other cleaning accounts it was never her business or a job.

Reactions: 26
The thing that annoys me most about hinch is that she is where she is because he ‘hinchers’ yet never acknowledges them. Even a small love of their comments could make their day. Yet she’s moaning about ‘trolls’ that are calling her out on ‘hinchmas’. Her concentrating more of the hate than love is what is loosing her followers.... and the fact she’s a greedy mare!

• Heart
Long time lurker here, but i've finally had enough tonight. She shows her true colours time and time again. That head wobble when going on about trolls, for me shows just what a nasty piece of work she really is!! Deffo can imagine her as the school bully. I can't be doing with all the censorship of deleting comments what she doesnt agree with. If you put yourself out there on insta you've got to take the good with the bad!

A plug in Buddha head?! How bleeping disrespectful ffs.

I can't help but feel the wheels on this tit show are starting to wobble. Her tone deaf posts and gaffes like the Band Aid are causing ripples amongst some of the faithful if any of the newbie comments on here are anything to go by.
That's why theres a lot of comments about being nervous about posting and now the predictable troll rant. It's to garner sympathy and to humanize her rather than show her the true consumerist colours that's we've seen of late.

Let's be honest though her account really had no where else to go than a QVC style shopping channel. I mean how many times are people going to actually going watch you clean your house. It's not exactly inspiring content after a while and unlike other cleaning accounts it was never her business or a job
I think to the casual Hinch follower it’s probably very effective. I’ve not been on tattle/Instagram much in the past few days to have any context for her stories tonight.
It came across like: vulnerable, nervousness live up to expectations—> not being able to eat because of she’s afraid of backlash that’s she not good enough —> acceptance, relatable our Christmas trees our own own —> some trolls have posted #mrshinch in a negative context; the subtext being about her tree.
It does play on your emotions. Even I felt a bit sorry for her.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.