Mrs Hinch #74 Gonks by the fireplace, Gonks by the tree, but poor old handsomes can't do a wee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg it’s another Smarties wanker. This part of being a huncher really makes me grit my teeth. Look at me Queen B! LOOK. AT. ME. I eat smarties just like you 🤪 I’m just shocked they’re not in colour order.
The pic is captioned family Sundays, yet I see no evidence of family in the picture 🧐😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Here we go she blocked me( other accounts) and deleted my comment about hinchmas stacemas being an insult to me as a believing Christian Catholic. Shame on you hinch shame on you #shockblock
She really is a deluded idiot...
she thinks she is so amazing. I can’t not stand her, can’t stand what she does. And as for that creep she is married too. He is vile and a snidey little wanker. Who thinks he has made the big time. Let’s see how long it lasts! Because it won’t last forever....

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What she saying about trolls? Ive got a sleeping poorly toddler on me so cant turn up the volume 😂
She is on here then, we are not trolls we are people who have an opinion. Something you might try and understand. Because you only like people who agree with you and lap up your bullshit.

Reactions: 29

Her entire face movement and head bobble at the end of this story says it all. She’s absolutely vile. Regina George eat your heart out. The hinchmas comments has rattled her cage, it will be damage limitation tomorrow.

(My daughters dad messaged me right as I took the screenshot and I was not watching it for a third time to get another one lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 50
What she saying about trolls? Ive got a sleeping poorly toddler on me so cant turn up the volume 😂
That if you’re a troll and come to hate on her post why do you use #mrshinch #hinching hashtags on your grid. If you’re not nice hashtags not going to help you.

I don’t understand this woman really.

Reactions: 21
Soph maybe they're #'ing you in the hope of attracting the attention of your cult and smacking the satan out of them? A bit like an exorcism

Or a hinchorcism? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 72
She’s just lost her tit I see, Sophie my dear, you are the ultimate troll/bully and a bleeping hole to go with it whilst I thinking about it. What a bleeping boring bland life you lead

Reactions: 39
Yeah you may never troll someone but you do other things which aren’t exactly great so don’t act like you’re a saint. [emoji849]

Reactions: 23
That if you’re a troll and come to hate on her post why do you use #mrshinch #hinching hashtags on your grid. If you’re not nice hashtags not going to help you.

I don’t understand this woman really.
Why the hell would i #hinch #hinching #hinchmas on my own instagram when i despise everything she stands for.

Reactions: 17
My second thread title! Thank you! I knew that rum I had this afternoon would bring me luck!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She has a cheek!!!! It was only the other night she put a post up about her stint on virgin radio, knowing her cult would attack those who voiced their opinion!! I've seen her do this a few times she gets her cult to do her dirty work and then cries victim!!!

P.s We are grown ups here!! We all have opinions, sometimes we might even disagree with each other!! Newsflash!!! We aint TROLLS!! 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 53
I just watched her, I don’t follow her. But she really is vile. Like they talk about anything other than Instagram. Or what scam they will pull next.
Or how they will get people to feel sorry for her.
No we don’t feel sorry for you, we feel sorry for the people who think you are genuine.

She has a cheek!!!! It was only the other night she put a post up about her stint on virgin radio, knowing her cult would attack those who voiced their opinion!! I've seen her do this a few times she gets her cult to do her dirty work and then cries victim!!!
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
P.s We are grown ups here!! We all have opinions, sometimes we might even disagree with each other!! Newsflash!!! We aint TROLLS!! 😡

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.