Mrs Hinch #73 Beggy t**t, beggy t**t why do they worship you, beggy t**t it’s all your fault

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God almighty if someone went through my handbag I’d pull their heads off
Filming it and showing my always ultra,leaking pen,loose change and house keys with an only fools and horses key ring to the masses-the same head would be getting shoved up their arse
It’s like going through someone’s knicker drawer!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Exactly, all well in saying she might be doing this or might be doing that. Fine, if was posting one or two stories a day, but get real here, she posts all day long from first thing in morning until last thing at night. Every day. Seven days a week. She is most definitely not spending loads of quality time with her baby and he’s always shown in a chair, laying down etc.
I agree 👏🏽

Reactions: 4
She doesn't even get how insensitive it is to be playing "do they know its Christmas" while filming her dog wondering around her insta perfect house 🤦‍♀️
Of all the songs to choose Soph
She’s clearly never actually listened to the song, seeing as the first line in her story is “the greatest gift they’ll get this year is life”, surely most people know what BandAid is?!

Reactions: 13
So the cousins are being dusted off for an appearance.Did any one mention that they are never seen despite having once been inseparable?
(Apologies for the grammar [emoji854])
Queue a panoramic view of a huge grazing table whilst the track plays on a loop in the background.
She manages to make herself look a c#@t most days but that was low.
I repeat..we need a slow shake of the head emoji [emoji35]
Does this suffice in the meantime? [emoji2358]

Reactions: 3
I noticed the back of his head on a story during the week. It didnt look as flat as it does in your screenshot but it definatly has flattened out.
He doesnt need to be propped up all the time but even babywearing (she has a sling as she has shown it before) around the house or when they are out, would help his neck muscles and stop the head flattening from lying down all the time.

He is a beautiful baby and I dont know why she seems to prefer her phone and her followers to spending time with him.
I remember choosing my sons first christmas babygrows and little elf suits etc, buying his first Christmas stocking and little baubles for his first Christmas too.
All of these things are precious to us and are now in his christmas memory box.
She just doesnt get that pleasure and it makes me feel sad for her.
She will regret it in years to come
I agree that she doesn't seem to spend much quality time with him. I've never known of a new mother to have so much time and energy for faffing about their home/garage/loft. I agree about the choosing of personal items for Christmas etc too - the sheer amount of gifted items Ronnie has takes away from all of that special stuff.

Repositioning, baby carrying etc could possibly help to reduce the flattening of his head but it doesn't always help or work, which is why some parents resort to getting helmets for their babies. Unfortunately there isn't always a way of stopping the flattening from happening.

Reactions: 7
So what Mirror is basically doing is: taking one persons idea - another persons photos and giving all the credit to a third (Hinch) person. Great job Mirror. NOOOOOOT

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The inconsiderate twit just keeps on giving. She’s even out inconsiderate twatted herself this morning.

A panoramic scan around of her #gifted rooms to the soundtrack of a bleeping charity record about children dying of hunger!!!!!!

duck off Hinch.
She doesn’t have a clue does she? So insensitive. She just lives in her own #gifted bubble. I hope it bursts soon.

Reactions: 9
Henry is pacing because he’s craving exercise like a caged animal. He’s not exercised nearly enough. So bleeping cruel.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Henry is pacing because he’s craving exercise like a caged animal. He’s not exercised nearly enough. So bleeping cruel.
I think he was sat at the front door because he wanted to go out not because he knows he’s going out like she put 🥴

Reactions: 18
I’ve never seen a fireplace near the edge of a wall before it would of been better on the opposite wall! The whole downstairs is wasted space. I would of kept the the lounge in the old lounge and dinning table where the lounge is without having extra doors. They don’t use the table. But clearly having it In a useable state isn’t Instagram friendly.

Reactions: 12
Ive already mentioned the story about her house once, but of all the song choices, she picks one about children suffering. She really is an inconsiderate twit isnt she.

Reactions: 15
Did anyone notice she posted a boomerang of her making a big standard omelette.... then all of a sudden the pic on the story has gone? Do you think she remembered she had said that she was having her cousins over for brunch and then thought CRAP.... why would I be making an omelette for lunch if I had people over for brunch? Haha #transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 16
“These baubles have really lasted well” - er, they’re not exactly going to rot or go off, are they? Stupid woman!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve never seen a fireplace near the edge of a wall before it would of been better on the opposite wall! The whole downstairs is wasted space. I would of kept the the lounge in the old lounge and dinning table where the lounge is without having extra doors. They don’t use the table. But clearly having it In a useable state isn’t Instagram friendly.
It’s all for the gram. Like a film set.

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen a fireplace near the edge of a wall before it would of been better on the opposite wall! The whole downstairs is wasted space. I would of kept the the lounge in the old lounge and dinning table where the lounge is without having extra doors. They don’t use the table. But clearly having it In a useable state isn’t I
I think he was sat at the front door because he wanted to go out not because he knows he’s going out like she put 🥴
Just had to say goodbye to my boy who was only 7.beautiful,healthy and adored.didn't just take him out-booked his own holiday once a year to a place he loved 🐶
Illness took him suddenly.
In my heart I know hinch doesn't target individuals but at the moment it feels that way

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.