Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a busy couple of weeks so slowly catching up but nothing changes with this bird.
She’s greedy and spoiled and ungrateful. £100’s on new decs, new gifted loft ladder, sane old slop for dinner and some back stabby bitchy comment at a “friend” going out? She needs to get a grip.

To anyone feeling the Christmas pinch or envious of what she has - please don’t!
Each trinket you hang on your tree will mean something, have a memory and have been paid with through your own hard work.

You can’t buy the feeling that will generate. She is shopping to fill a hole in her empty consumer driven life.
Soph - That happiness comes from hard work, contentment with what you have and giving back to those less fortunate! All the best!
This!! Honestly, this year everything has gone wrong from the boiler breaking down to our oven dying on us. So we're struggling this christmas. But my mum went to a christmas market the other day and bought this for me. This one little tree decoration means more to me than the hundreds of pounds worth of shite hinch bought yesterday ever would
20191125_161857.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 63
How can she honestly say that more Instagram followers mean some small local company should give all their staff a Christmas bonus? Maybe they do already either way I am sure profit isn’t measured by instagram followers just sales
In Hinch-land, more followers equals more money per post, she doesn't realise that it doesn't apply to real businesses that have to actually do work to get paid.

Reactions: 22
Oh look 11.4k followers, that'll please Hinchy as she contributed to that 😴 Now if her ego gets any bigger the company will need to come back to make her doors bigger to get her big head out of it!!!!!!!
Grrrr this woman gets right on my bloody nerves, she's so far up her own arse she'll choke.
I was going to say she needs to remember her roots but it sounds like she's always been a pampered princess who has to get her own way.

Reactions: 13
Instead of sulking about it, might be a good idea to ask herself why that may be!
Slightly off topic... but when I first came to this site, I mentioned that my sister was still an obsessed hincher. She wouldn't listen to me when I told her things that Hinch does. Anyway... I saw her yesterday and started to talk about tattle and things we have mentioned on here and guess what... She also hates Hinch too now. Honestly guys, if she has been put off then a lot of others will be waking up soon too! 😍😍😍😍😍

SPREAD THE WORD OF TATTLE :LOL:
hope my sister sees the light soon!

Reactions: 3
OK so how much were those reindeer and the lamp?? Bursting to know😂

I have 3 baskets full.of clean clothes I just cannot be bothered to put away. I can't be arsed to chuck them in the wardrobe let alone roll them up neatly and put them in drawer organisers. She has way too much time on her hands. Wait until Ronnie starts drawing all over her walls then we'll see if she has time to do all that tit

Reactions: 18
She’s scraping the bottom of the barrel for content today then. Nothing new. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also what the hell is so funny about a bit of water on a sink? Time to get a hobby Grinch.
See how she’s covered up the join in the worktop with the quote 🙄

• Haha
Her story with all the Christmas decs outside 😔. And here’s me struggling to afford Christmas stickers for my window with a 4 and 2 year old. It’s just unnecessary

‘Hinchmas’ yeah cause it’s all about you isn’t it soph, duck off

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.