Mrs Hinch #71 Jizzy water ball, salty stews, Hinch’s veg rack makes the news!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had a busy couple of weeks so slowly catching up but nothing changes with this bird.
She’s greedy and spoiled and ungrateful. £100’s on new decs, new gifted loft ladder, sane old slop for dinner and some back stabby bitchy comment at a “friend” going out? She needs to get a grip.

To anyone feeling the Christmas pinch or envious of what she has - please don’t!
Each trinket you hang on your tree will mean something, have a memory and have been paid with through your own hard work.

You can’t buy the feeling that will generate. She is shopping to fill a hole in her empty consumer driven life.
Soph - That happiness comes from hard work, contentment with what you have and giving back to those less fortunate! All the best!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She's so condescending the way she talked about how many followers that company who did her ladder had!
She's only going about them getting so many followers to boost her own ego, but how has she actually helped them? A follow isnt the same as a sale.

Reactions: 8
This post is for YOU Sophie, as I think it’s clear you read the comments on here about yourself. How could you not be? You are so egotistical, you probably browse your name online all day PRAYING people will be talking about you. I’m right, aren’t I?😉 I use to follow you at someone else’s suggestion, and I was pleased to see just an average girl cleaning and inspiring me to clean as well. I thought some of your decor was charming, tbh. But since I first found your account until NOW, you have changed drastically. It seems you are under the assumption that people are following you just because they’re so in love with “Sophie Hinch.” You are not a brand, dear. No one is giggling at your stories about how adorable your lethargic baby is, or at the super crappy casseroles you post where your mindless husband pisses in a pot and calls it dinner. You are not adorable. I don’t mean your looks, but your personality. No one is going to care about being labeled a ‘Hincher’ if it means identifying as a dim witted egotistical bratty spoiled bleep. Could give a duck less about your bleeping loft. Is that a new thing that people have ladders for their lofts, or clean their sinks? You did not come up with those ideas. So no one gives a passionate piss, my darling. Rubbing your luxurious, scripted & fake lifestyle in others faces is extremely unattractive, dull, and just makes you look like a witch. If you want to increase ACTUAL followers on your account, try producing some original ACTUAL content. Hope you don’t break a leg on your new cheap loft ladder. Or do I?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
DEAR SOPHIE,

WE'RE ALL AS GOOD AS YOU, IF NOT, BETTER.

OK, THANKS, BYE!!!!
PS, I would love to see Catherine Tate do a Hinch sketch - I reckon she'd do an epic job 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I thought Jamie looked a bit excited about the new ladder, bet he's hoping she'll duck off up there so he can shut the hatch and sit around in his pants farting all over the soft furnishings and leaving a trail of crisp crumbs everywhere 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I’m afraid I’m very behind on my fave thread... have skimmed past a load of expensive garden centre decorative tat she is no doubt going to sprinkle around her front garden in an erratic desperate manor.... I honestly would love to know what the neighbours think of Hinch and the Blackpool illuminations we’re going to be treated to later😂😂........

BUT the sight of lapdog Jamie in his grey Slazenger wife beater has turned my stomach something Rotten!🤮🤮......heating must be on full blast god knows they can afford it but there’s just something uneasy about Mr Hinch I can’t put my finger on it! 🤢..... his dress sense is abismal!!!!!!
Grey Slazenger wife beater 😂😂😂😂😂 howling

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
"After I paid"
"49 followers how cute!!!"
What a patronising witch and probably got a discount for a shout out!!!
I’m not defending her at all but if she hadn’t mentioned she had paid we would all be calling her saying it was gifted. Tbf she can’t win.
I do think the 49 followers was patronising though. But again she was called out on here for not giving a shout out to other companies

Errrm no soph they don’t have 49 followers, they are following 49 accounts 🤦🏼‍♀️
They did only have 49. They have over a thousand now

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m not defending her at all but if she hadn’t mentioned she had paid we would all be calling her saying it was gifted. Tbf she can’t win.
I do think the 49 followers was patronising though. But again she was called out on here for not giving a shout out to other companies

They did only have 49. They have over a thousand now
Wow that just proves she is currently watching tattle as we speak. That was a 'so there' response. She might as well have stuck her tongue out at us aswell!

Reactions: 10
Argh! This woman! 😡🤬😤 Her asking them if they have Instagram was her way of throwing in a "Don't you know who I am."

She obviously booked online or on the phone and they didn't know who she was. They arrived, and still didn't know who she was. Extended the hatch and fitted the ladders, and still didn't know who she was. Accepted payment from the Hinchliffe's as they usually would on any job because they still didn't know who she was. She then asks do they have Instagram which also reads as "wait until you get home and see that you have just charged ME - MRS HINCH, with 2.9 million followers for your services. Watch the power I have when I share your small little business and your followers quadruple, and then triple again. Watch you come running back, wanting to refund my money because you are so grateful for how I alone have grown your lowly little business!"

Who bleeping sits there refreshing the page of a business just for pure self adulation of how great and how powerful you are, and what a great help to all those small little businesses that you help on a daily basis. She has some sort of god complex for sure!

EDIT - And if she thinks he deserves a bonus, I wonder if they gave him a tip (other than to look up Mrs Hinch on instagram 😉)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Has she got a tripod she carries around with her?? Please don’t tell me it’s Jamie standing there holding the camera 🤣
Nothing would surprise me. I can see it now, her standing at the top of stairs yelling down at him.

Soph: "Oi...witch boy - get up here!"
Jamie: "Soph I'm just preparing tonight's casserole...one minute."
Soph: "I don't care. You know we only show them casseroles for show - we'll just get a Chinese tonight as usual. Get up here now"
Jamie: "Ok" (Poor old Jamie trudges up the stairs)
Soph: "Right....I need you to hang upside down from one of the ladder rungs, and hold the camera at an exact 68˚ angle to get the best shot of Gretel, while also holding the ring light in your other hand....."

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Just had a look at her stories (which I never do) and saw that she is 'clearing out Ronnie's clothes for the charity shop'. I am sure we all had a conversation the other day how she doesn't give any old clothes to charity!!

Reactions: 16
How can she honestly say that more Instagram followers mean some small local company should give all their staff a Christmas bonus? Maybe they do already either way I am sure profit isn’t measured by instagram followers just sales

Reactions: 7
I don't pretend to understand much about how it all works-but could it be us putting their follower numbers up by nosing at how much she paid?
But she takes the credit 🤔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.