Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to come and help you out with some of that stuff. Bring you a dinner round and make you a cuppa, stick a wash load on for you.
Don't worry I won't be turning up on your doorstep like a Hincher 😂 but your post touched me because I know what it's like to feel like things are a bit out of your control. Stay strong Mama. And well done on the fundraising ❤
Aww Thank you for your kind words. You’ve actually made me cry.
I went to my Mum’s a couple of weeks back as my sister came back and cooked dinner. It was sooo nice to sit down to a roast cooked by someone else. I don’t actually think in twenty years that’s happened!!

I’m going to save the planet now by washing every single item separately at 30• before replacing my garden solar lights with garden centre Christmas lights which will no doubt put a drain on the planet far more than a 40• wash. But don’t worry guyzzzz it’s Christmas :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
😂😂 she's left one of her snow globes in the cafe now, I said this whole snow globe thing isn't for her. Maybe I've jynxed her

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I understand people don’t enjoy going out out particularly once you hit 30 (I’m 29 and personally still enjoy it occasionally)
Ha I'm way past 40 and I'm not ready to hang up my dancing shoes yet! Although I do spend a lot of time wondering what on earth happened to all the decent music 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
showing off a 4.99 box she was gifted is shameless and embarrassing. She should have insisted on paying, and it’s beyond belief she didn’t. Truly wtf. However, buying the premium priced butter from a local farm shop? That’s great...supporting local businesses and not supermarkets.

Reactions: 12
Ha I'm way past 40 and I'm not ready to hang up my dancing shoes yet! Although I do spend a lot of time wondering what on earth happened to all the decent music 🤣
Haha I’m 29 and wonder that. I’m not sure why people decide they have turned a certain age so can’t be out past 9pm. Keeps you young!

Reactions: 12
New thread suggestion :
She thinks she's better than us all, but watch how the deluded is about to fall; handsnomes, casseroles & all

Reactions: 3
She's like a one hit wonder..fun for a bit, cheesy, over rated the boom gone and forgotten...

Reactions: 8
She didn’t have time to do her hair? What with being so busy doing duck all every day. Welcome to mum life! I’m lucky if I wash mine more than twice a week 😂

Reactions: 13
I’m not defending her but I HATE baby groups more than anything in the world. My husband has banned me from going because I kept trying them because I thought it would be good for his development and every single time I came home upset because of the bitchy mums.

My baby is really small (like 9th percentile) and we’ve had a lot of problems like reflux and cmpa and some of the comments I’ve had about his size and how if I’d breastfed him he’d be bigger etc.

And I feel it’s just a competition of who’s baby can do what and who has what etc.

Maybe I’ve just been unlucky but it’s really not for me.
Agree, I tried lots with my first and used to leave in tears as it was very cliquey. Mums can be such witches
I never felt I fitted in at groups as I was always so open and honest about how hard it was and how my baby was a dick.
Love him, more than anything. But he can be a dick. But say that in a baby group and the looks you get!

Anyone seen the Muppet on the Mrs Hench Facebook page that is used mould remover to clean her oven 🤦🏼‍♂️
I got blocked from that group for saying I didn't like zoflora 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She looks like she is pregnant in the pic of her and Ronnie at the garden centre 🧐🧐🧐
I don’t think she does, she so self conscious after Ronnie she wears baggy clothes to hide. I done the same after my first born and still do now tbh. I don’t think she took to pregnancy at all, and feel without Jamie she would be struggling with Ronnie alone. I really don’t think another baby is on her mind anytime soon

Reactions: 7
the harder she tries to make herself “ relatable “ the dafter she looks , some of her content is dire , a treasure box ! spoiling a spoiled dog , ooh look there is some greenery, I do love a bit of greenery , does that make me look silly ? Well yes Soph it does, you are so condescending and patronising your very loyal fans , your army ! they are foolish to admire a shallow person like you and most of them eventually will realise and some of them are going to be furious that you have used them and treat them like idiots , you are insulting thesepeople churning out this drivel and your greed will be your downfall because it’s out of control even Zoella eventually got sussed for her crappy merchandise aimed at very young popularity is very fickle and once it starts to wain it will do so spectacularly your army could be on the turn !

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.