Mrs Hinch #70 on the first day of Xmas the grinch sent to me, a sweatshop made cheap tracky!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just find it unhealthy how all she does is go to garden centres and B&M with her mum or Jamie. Does she not go to baby groups in the week? Or do anything fun on weekends? She doesn’t seem to have a life apart from her cleaning. She thinks it’s amazing but I think when she’s a lot older she’ll look back on this part of her life and wish she’d done more when she could.
I’m not defending her but I HATE baby groups more than anything in the world. My husband has banned me from going because I kept trying them because I thought it would be good for his development and every single time I came home upset because of the bitchy mums.

My baby is really small (like 9th percentile) and we’ve had a lot of problems like reflux and cmpa and some of the comments I’ve had about his size and how if I’d breastfed him he’d be bigger etc.

And I feel it’s just a competition of who’s baby can do what and who has what etc.

Maybe I’ve just been unlucky but it’s really not for me.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
That treasure chest doesn’t scream baby/child’s toy to me at all!! Not sure what a baby is going to do with it... I know she’s saying it’s for sensory toys but she’s got plenty of baskets to fill for that 😅 I’m now going to message b&m with a similar sob story to Grinch and see if I get the same response. I highly doubt I will however!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I am not behavioural therapist by qualifications although I work in that sector and I’m not a body language expert either but I did noticed that she doesn’t feel comfortable anymore on insta, very played and rehearsed, acting almost like. Maybe anxious I don’t know but imo she knows she’s loosing her sparkle and there’s no way of getting it back. Every single new hashtag has very low engagement, comments on posts are getting lower and lower, 6.5% engagements for 2.8 million is very low( social blade) her builders she tagged only grow from 600 to nearly 3000 that’s not a lot. Plus on other hand all tat she gets from bm HomeBargains and so on it classified as an expense for her business. So no she doesn’t even spend her own money. How about more eco friendly Sophie? Healthy lifestyle won’t hurt. I can give you daily content only for £14.99 per month 😉

Reactions: 20
I just find it unhealthy how all she does is go to garden centres and B&M with her mum or Jamie. Does she not go to baby groups in the week? Or do anything fun on weekends? She doesn’t seem to have a life apart from her cleaning. She thinks it’s amazing but I think when she’s a lot older she’ll look back on this part of her life and wish she’d done more when she could.
I understand people don’t enjoy going out out particularly once you hit 30 (I’m 29 and personally still enjoy it occasionally)
But I do think it’s important to get out and away from husbands/partners etc. Even if it’s just a meal with friends. I’ve never seen her do it. She seems to have friends round for a take away every month or so. I can’t imagine this is good for anyone mental health. I know it effects mine. And makes it harder for me to actually do lot the longer I leave it.

I’m not defending her but I HATE baby groups more than anything in the world. My husband has banned me from going because I kept trying them because I thought it would be good for his development and every single time I came home upset because of the bitchy mums.

My baby is really small (like 9th percentile) and we’ve had a lot of problems like reflux and cmpa and some of the comments I’ve had about his size and how if I’d breastfed him he’d be bigger etc.

And I feel it’s just a competition of who’s baby can do what and who has what etc.

If you haven’t watched ‘The let down’ on Netflix definitely Give it a watch. It’s a comedy set round a baby group. Lots of competition etc. It’s got Celest Barber in it and she’s always hilarious.

Reactions: 8
The B&M beg was pathetic and the screenshot example she has? With the name conveniently cropped out? Share the bleeping original content Soph. That’s not your creation or your content but you’re basically pimping it out as such.

Also the random comment about Christmas parties. It’s just so...fake.

Reactions: 14
Oh I wholeheartedly agree with you. With both my girls I tried it and left in tears. Full of know-it-all’s and some of the most judgemental people I’ve ever come across. One mum nearly had a heart attack because I gave my daughter a rusk... “Oh my goodness what about all those preservatives” she’d have died on the spot if she’d seen the bag of quavers 🤯 I would have loved to have had a ‘mum tribe’ but I just couldn’t bond with stuck up witches. Surely Soph would fit right in?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The idea of the treasure chest is that baby can explore and pick out what they want to play with. I can’t see how that will happen with a lid. My babies loved the sensory baskets (even the pine cones).

Reactions: 4
The gifted treasure chest is so unsuitable for a child. Not even under three but probably under 12. If Ronnie doesn’t trap his fingers he’ll most certainly have splinters in them.

Does she not realise that baby toys are designed for sensory stimulation... he doesn’t need a gifted Minkey or Scrub Daddy in a foreign made cheap wooden box. In fact my Dad used to make push along carts and paint alphabet cubes. All tenderly rubbed down and rounded off, painted by hand and kept for years to be handed on. Not imported tat to landfill in a year.

As for farm shops, I go mainly to pick up animal feed... remember the wildlife (it lives in those fields you so adore) and the birds you tempted in to your garden all Summer (oh how I laughed at imagining the bird seeds growing in her flower beds as they fell from that cheap swinging bench attached to the fence). Well those birds will be looking for food this time of year. Did you pick up anything for them Soph? Or just blow £5 on butter because cute?

urgh. I’m tired. I went to bed twice last week with no dinner so kids could eat. I had a meltdown on Wednesday thinking about having nothing for Christmas and having to organise scattering my Father’s ashes. Work has been hard this week. And Friday after single handedly organising a Christmas Fayre I raised around £700 for charity. My heating still isn’t working and I’ve so much washing to catch up on. I’ve taken ten mins out to catch up here. Annual Leave? A break from all your hard work because you can’t do everything? Soph love you do duck all hard graft. You have no concept of the reality of hard working Mum life. Women suffered to get you and your ‘we’re in this together’ army the vote. Please, use your life wisely. For the sake of your child/ren.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Completely agree, i hated them.

Reactions: 10
The gifted treasure chest is so unsuitable for a child. Not even under three but probably under 12. If Ronnie doesn’t trap his fingers he’ll most certainly have splinters in them.

Does she not realise that baby toys are designed for sensory stimulation... he doesn’t need a gifted Minkey or Scrub Daddy in a foreign made cheap wooden box. In fact my Dad used to make push along carts and paint alphabet cubes. All tenderly rubbed down and rounded off, painted by hand and kept for years to be handed on. Not imported tat to landfill in a year.

As for farm shops, I go mainly to pick up animal feed... remember the wildlife (it lives in those fields you so adore) and the birds you tempted in to your garden all Summer (oh how I laughed at imagining the bird seeds growing in her flower beds as they fell from that cheap swinging bench attached to the fence). Well those birds will be looking for food this time of year. Did you pick up anything for them Soph? Or just blow £5 on butter because cute?

urgh. I’m tired. I went to bed twice last week with no dinner so kids could eat. I had a meltdown on Wednesday thinking about having nothing for Christmas and having to organise scattering my Father’s ashes. Work has been hard this week. And Friday after single handedly organising a Christmas Fayre I raised around £700 for charity. My heating still isn’t working and I’ve so much washing to catch up on. I’ve taken ten mins out to catch up here. Annual Leave? A break from all your hard work because you can’t do everything? Soph love you do duck all hard graft. You have no concept of the reality of hard working Mum life. Women suffered to get you and your ‘we’re in this together’ army the vote. Please, use your life wisely. For the sake of your child/ren.
I would love to come and help you out with some of that stuff. Bring you a dinner round and make you a cuppa, stick a wash load on for you.
Don't worry I won't be turning up on your doorstep like a Hincher 😂 but your post touched me because I know what it's like to feel like things are a bit out of your control. Stay strong Mama. And well done on the fundraising ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I have always hated her wedding dress. I just hate it.
I want to see what she’s written in her book about it that’s
I see your point, but I really can't imagine someone like Hinch having babies before she was married. She's way too traditional to do that. And imagine her walking down the aisle heavily pregnant - that would have ruined her perfect day.
I actually remember a post before she was married quoting people saying her house won’t look like that when she has kids, basically saying that she was trying and she would give anything to have tiny fingerprints on everything instead of a shiny sink, heavily implying they had been trying for some time

Reactions: 3
Anyone seen the Muppet on the Mrs Hench Facebook page that is used mould remover to clean her oven 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Same here. Didn’t go with my eldest and won’t with my baby. I don’t see the point of sitting there talking about babies and as you said, bitchy mums.

Reactions: 7
This whole B&M story only goes to show what a self-entitled little Madame she is.
IF Jamie went on the hunt for the treasure chest in 2 stores then why didn't he just ask a member of staff if they could please source one from another store for him?
Oh yes because that would be what any normal person would do and if it had sold out then they'd use something else, but not Mrs Hinch because when she wants something she has to have it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Same here. Didn’t go with my eldest and won’t with my baby. I don’t see the point of sitting there talking about babies and as you said, bitchy mums.
I found baby groups so cliquey. Didn’t make any friends at them either, nobody would talk to me and I’m not the best at keeping a conversation going. I always felt like I killed the convo whenever I tried to join in.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I think this sickness has hit her harder than she thinks!!! Did anyone read what she put on her story??? She is loving the PINK!!!

Reactions: 3
Not sure why people these days are so insistent baby groups are the answer to everything. I hated them, my child hated them even more. He goes to one a week because its themed, he learns and everyone is lovely. Before one baby groups didn't benefit him in the slightest and I gave up as i couldn't be bothered to pay for the privilege of sitting around people I didn't particularly want to talk to.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.