Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought you were not meant to decant cleaning stuff out of its packet. I know if I had that on the side in my house, my hubby wouldn’t have a clue what it is and I’d end up with it in my coffee!

Reactions: 6
I always thought you were not meant to decant cleaning stuff out of its packet. I know if I had that on the side in my house, my hubby wouldn’t have a clue what it is and I’d end up with it in my coffee!
I decant them, not in plastic though but they're labelled, No one goes in my cleaning stuff anyway , id be chuffed if they did

Reactions: 2
Funny she’s flashing Jamie’s boxers over her stories and she’s no longer “hinching “ them she’s gone back to “kondoing them”

Hi Soph ATB HUN

Reactions: 7
Funny she’s flashing Jamie’s boxers over her stories and she’s no longer “hinching “ them she’s gone back to “kondoing them”

Hi Soph ATB HUN
Omg I was just about to say pinterest is currently filled with Asian women showing how you can fold your clothes to ensure minimalism.

And guess what my squeaky was used this morning to clean my Windows! Oh the travesty of it.

Reactions: 5
She's given up even showing anything dirty because it never actaully is. No way the whole cooker and spashback needed to be cleaned after one meal. Just a wipe in two seconds to clean that up. Going on about how good fairy liquid is with its special whatever. How much did fairy pay for that sophie?!

Reactions: 4
Need a new thread name and I can't think of one but it has to have something to do with how she screws over those people who have real MH issues and how she is narcissistic by turning everyone else's REAL issues around and making it always about her

Suggestions please

Absolutely spot on

Reactions: 1
Exactly in your cleaning cupboards it must go.... this twit will have it on display on the side

Anybody notice TTLT and Mrs hinch are lo longer following each other. When did this happen?
TTLT ?

Dazling cleaning
Thank you I hadn’t realised I was following her after all which is strange she never comes up on my stories feed

Reactions: 1
Maybe you could all start a rave thread and use that to obtain followers from each other instead?
I quite like that here is totally separate from my insta. I can talk freely with out worry I'm goi g to offend some one, which lets face it is easily done these days.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.