Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WHAT!! Threads here are being pulled? Why? Have the site owners said anything about it or just deleted them and said nothing?

If so I'm off. Fk that. This was our free space to chat!! We're silenced everywhere else. I think it's time we opened a discord or somewhere private and all chatted in there tbh. Stops the hunch getting so many heads up too. We've got her out of so much trouble!
It seems that way, I’ve just gone down all my posts & cant find the thread I first commented on 🤷🏼‍♀️

What’s the point in this site I’d theyre just gonna take threads down?! I’d suggest a FB group or something but I don’t have FB 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Impossible. I've never, ever made a linked in account! I saw it publicly.

However, she did once block me from her instagram when I hadn't contacted her in any way. I wasn't following her, nothing.

Interesting, huh?
I think she’s changed the privacy so it’s not available for public view, you’ll need a LinkedIn account and have at least a 3rd degree connection to be able to see her profile....

She's been really annoying today. Sometimes her nice person mask slips and her full on selfish money grabbing is on show. We like to point it out and discuss it so ppl can see what they're actually looking at [emoji23]

WHAT!! Threads here are being pulled? Why? Have the site owners said anything about it or just deleted them and said nothing?

If so I'm off. Fk that. Twinkle etc should have no power here. She has come to our private space uninvited and unwelcome. This is a tattle forum! This was our free space to chat!! We're silenced everywhere else. I think it's time we opened a discord or somewhere private and all chatted in there tbh. Stops the hunch getting so many heads up too. We've got her out of so much trouble in the past.
Threads on Tattle Life are all here

FML THREAD #3 has 70k views?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Don’t see the issue with mink lashes. I wear them often 🤷🏾‍♀️
To paint the picture so you can learn what's wrong with them (I'm not bashing you please don't take it this way, you wouldn't know what's involved unless you looked into it)....

Imagine having your hair and scalp ripped off your head while you're fully conscious, or being anally electrocuted or beaten or gassed to death first? This is just the "harvesting" after being locked up in TINY cages going slowly insane. I can share plenty of footage with you if you'd like to witness the horrors with your own eyes

The industries rely on people's selfishness, vanity & materialistic mindset and the hope they won't look into the process behind it. There is nothing glamorous about torture and murder 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 8
100% this. She has managed to find me even when I am not following her. Def finds IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Shifty mare. I'm only speaking the truth, she doesn't want me to show it. If all I'm doing is showing ss, what has she got to hide huh? lol I'm not editing what she's written. I'm just showing publicly what she's written!

Surely she's too busy to waste time finding out about me? Speaks volumes!
I’ve never looked at her LinkedIn & I can’t see it. Maybe you need an account? Or maybe she can remove it if that possible?

I'm wondering the same and if it's even worth posting on here anymore as what's the point if that happens?
No threads are being deleted don't worry. The Hinch threads will never go.

We receive dozens of requests every week and never delete threads, only certain messages that break the rules for hate speach, threatening behaviour or privacy :)

Edit a thread has been hidden for a small private account as we generally only allow threads on decent sized public accounts that put themselves out there. Let's not turn this thread into a offtopic discussion about that but if you want access and don't have it pm @Helen

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I use cruelty free mink lashes?
Hinch's #af lash brand contradict themselves on their site claiming "100% real mink lashes" then further down stating "cruelty free" all a load of disgusting word play and bullshit.

• Sad
Reactions: 5

We receive dozens of requests every week and never delete threads, only certain messages that break the rules for hate speach, threatening behaviour or privacy :)
Thanks for clearing it up, i'll unpack my bags here again then 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
To paint the picture so you can learn what's wrong with them (I'm not bashing you please don't take it this way, you wouldn't know what's involved unless you looked into it)....

Imagine having your hair and scalp ripped off your head while you're fully conscious, or being anally electrocuted or beaten or gassed to death first? This is just the "harvesting" after being locked up in TINY cages going slowly insane. I can share plenty of footage with you if you'd like to witness the horrors with your own eyes

The industries rely on people's selfishness, vanity & materialistic mindset and the hope they won't look into the process behind it. There is nothing glamorous about torture and murder 😢

Thank you. When I get a bit of time I’ll have a look online and see what a better option is.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
yeah that was my original comment. Her linked in was public on wednesday without needing an account to see it.

Since someone shared it on weds in the last thread, it has been made private.

Same!! I'm so tired of being silenced is it the worst. The thought of that lot continuing to silence me boils my blood lol I'm an advocate of clean living, helping animals, our world being healthy, poor ppl being financially free. These selfish influencers ppl will never silence me as I will keep spreading the message and talking out about the truth even if in private if it ever came to that.

Maybe we can help that lady to find her original comment then, it must be here somewhere?

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I can’t find the thread I first commented on after I made the account? It wasn’t a Hinch thread btw.

Thanks for clearing up threads won’t be deleted!

Don’t shoot me guys!! I saw it on Twinkles stories! Sorry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Trust me this forum is backed up twice a week just so nothing is ever lost :D

Anyway back to the Hinch

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Trust me this forum is backed up twice a week just so nothing is ever lost :D

Anyway back to the Hinch
Thank you Yel for clarifying phew!! :love:

And thank you Kate do you have a ss pls where it shows her skills please?

What is the thread ppl can't find? Maybe I can help, idk I can try 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m not sure what’s going on here but one minute there’s a comment on this thread the next it’s on another?

Reactions: 1
Thank you Yel for clarifying phew!! :love:

And thank you Kate do you have a ss pls where it shows her skills please?

What is the thread ppl can't find? Maybe I can help, idk I can try 🧐

Theres not a lot on there. If I'm honest I dont really get Link 🤣

Attachments

I’m not sure what’s going on here but one minute there’s a comment on this thread the next it’s on another?
A couple of post that were offtopic have been moved as lots have been complained about too many offtopics on this thread. Yes this is adding to the offtopics but let's keep it Hinch 🤞

Reactions: 5
Clean honest living is spilling some teaaaa on Instagram
I love that channel! Thank you. I can't follow it, mrs hinch will ban me for the 3rd time :ROFLMAO: I need to keep spying in order to out her sneaky ways!! Also I'm tired of opening new instagrams :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.