Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good god, that q&a was so fake and full of ad after ad.

She is so cringe worthy.

She advertised her book, comic relief, ava may melts, a bunch of other things you can buy, she's even advertising and linking to her pink fleece with no #AD and lying saying she bought it.

How is she getting away with this day in and day out!

No way did her hinchers write those q's. Rubbing her own ego. I'd put money she was on jamie's phone with her other hand putting in the q's so she could do a bunch of ads.

Can't even drive home without Ca ching!

Absolute joker. Tell this to the ppl who asked u for help and said they had anxiety and you BLOCKED them Mrs Hinch!!

View attachment 8433
She must have 2 or 3 phones by now, otherwise it would buzz up a storm during the stories.

Reactions: 2
It’s probably been mentioned on the previous thread but she’s spelled ‘en route’ as ‘on route’. I don’t know why that bugs me so much, but it does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
How come you guys are posting here still and mine got shoved up into the new one from like 40 mins ago lol :unsure:

Good god, that q&a was so fake and full of ad after ad.

She is so cringe worthy.

She advertised her book, comic relief, ava may melts, a bunch of other things you can buy, she's even advertising and linking to her pink fleece with no #AD and lying saying she bought it.

How is she getting away with this day in and day out!

No way did her hinchers write those q's. Rubbing her own ego. I'd put money she was on jamie's phone with her other hand putting in the q's so she could do a bunch of ads.

Can't even drive home without Ca ching!

Absolute joker. Tell this to the ppl who asked u for help and said they had anxiety and you BLOCKED them Mrs Hinch!!

View attachment 8433
She doesn't need to use Jamie's, you can send yourself messages on it and no one would know it was her lol

Reactions: 3
It’s probably been mentioned on the previous thread but she’s spelled ‘en route’ as ‘on route’. I don’t know why that bugs me so much, but it does.
You really don't want to hear how she spells Broccoli lol (with an e not an i)

Btw her linked in worked on wednesday when someone posted it and now it's gone.. :unsure:

I wanted to show the part where she talks about 'building relationships with clients so they come back for more etc' vibe.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/sophie-barker-764a415b/

Can anyone see it? Or has she deleted it / made it private. Something she always does when we out her on here :sleep:

You really have no problem with mink fur that's been shaved off a mink's body either right before or directly after the animal is killed on a fur farm??? Are you insane?? 😡😡
She might not realise that though. When I first heard of mink lashes I thought mink was a brand name 🙈

Reactions: 7

Btw her linked in worked on wednesday when someone posted it and now it's gone.. :unsure:

I wanted to show the part where she talks about 'building relationships with clients so they come back for more etc' vibe.

Can anyone see it? Or has she deleted it / made it private. Something she always does when we out her on here :sleep:
I can see it!

• Wow
Oh, hinchy is doing ‘ask me a question’.....
gonna go and ask her if she was a sales women? Oh and why she doesn't follow selling guidelines? Oh & how much money has she made off 5he swipe ups...oh oh oh God I could go on but I know she won't answer any of them...

Reactions: 4

I can’t see it.

Reactions: 1
Still there, she talks about upselling and negotiating/objection handling.
She also presents proposals in person. Makes a mockery of the shy nervous persona that she puts across.....

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.