Mrs Hinch #7 No extension, barely a mention, that's the way you spell new mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t see the issue with mink lashes. I wear them often 🤷🏾‍♀️

This is why mink lashes are bad. The mink are kept in tiny, filthy cages, denied veterinary care and left to suffer disease. The hair is periodically shaved from their bodies to make lashes and eventually they are killed and skinned for fur at a fraction of their lifespan.

There are pictures of typical mink farms in the comment I linked above.

The fact that mink lashes are so cruel adds an extra layer of hypocrisy to this:

_20190315_185422.JPG

If she actually wanted to look after animals, she wouldn't pay for them to suffer on fur farms, be tortured in animal testing, and destroy their habitat by pouring poison down her drains every day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Out of all of her bad practise with her fans, this is probably one of the shadiest things she's done imho.

Selling and promoting real fur eyelashes to her followers. Mink that live horrible lives. And it's totally avoidable in this day and age.

And she has the audacity to sit there in her pampered luxury lifestyle, after leaving a private London hospital for her first born, advertising real fur yet again to make money, and in the next breath saying she loves animals!! :eek:

I absolute despite her and her severe lack of morals in order to get rich. She is VILE :mad::mad:

Think I'll contact some anti real fur companies.

Then she'll be crying on her insta saying my hinchers im being trolled by bullies from animal rights!! What about my rights!! Stupid selfish bint.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I know this is off topic but people have been managing to get threads pulled. One thread I commented on which was the first reason I made the account isn’t there anymore & Twinkle has said in a story she’s getting the one where she’s mentioned taken down.

I wonder if all Hinches threads will be taken down if she reports them?

Reactions: 3
You’ve been blocked by her. Probably your account isn’t private so she saw you looking and blocked you.
Impossible. I've never, ever made a linked in account! I saw it publicly.

However, she did once block me from her instagram when I hadn't contacted her in any way. I wasn't following her, nothing.

Interesting, huh?

Reactions: 2
I know this is off topic but people have been managing to get threads pulled. One thread I commented on which was the first reason I made the account isn’t there anymore & Twinkle has said in a story she’s getting the one where she’s mentioned taken down.

Absolutely ridiculous if this gets taken down. Personally I don’t think a single comment has been trolling/bullying towards the HinchyEmpire so under what basis would this be removed? Ahh yes...for sharing the truth! Unbelievable

• Heart
Reactions: 3

I'm wondering the same and if it's even worth posting on here anymore as what's the point if that happens?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Page 2 already..... wow
She's been really annoying today. Sometimes her nice person mask slips and her full on selfish money grabbing is on show. We like to point it out and discuss it so ppl can see what they're actually looking at :ROFLMAO:

WHAT!! Threads here are being pulled? Why? Have the site owners said anything about it or just deleted them and said nothing?

If so I'm off. Fk that. Twinkle etc should have no power here. She has come to our private space uninvited and unwelcome. This is a tattle forum! This was our free space to chat!! We're silenced everywhere else. I think it's time we opened a discord or somewhere private and all chatted in there tbh. Stops the hunch getting so many heads up too. We've got her out of so much trouble in the past.

Reactions: 15
Impossible. I've never, ever made a linked in account! I saw it publicly.

However, she did once block me from her instagram when I hadn't contacted her in any way. I wasn't following her, nothing.

Interesting, huh?
I can’t see the page anymore either & I haven’t got a LinkedIn. Might be worth trying the page through a VPN in case she’s somehow managing to get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) blocked. Possibly bit far fetched but wouldn’t put it past her/management 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
I just like to say I am far from a Hippo sat on my arse. You see I have just recently left a treatment centre because I'm 30 years of age and have a real Mental Health issue (I.e not some fake anxiety crap)
It's called Anorexia Nervosa and Bullemia and I Also abuse Laxatives and have taken over 50 in one day before. My weight was 78lb a few months ago months ago and BMI was 12. 12!!! So when some nasty Fucxxxg troll comes on here and says we are all Hippos do you see what that could do for my MH and had that comment been made a few weeks ago you know what I'd be doing right now, cleaning my bog ironically. Not because it would be tit stained but because I would have puked as much as i could and pined the thing to an inch of its life just incase a visitor popped by and smelled it. So you can come here and say whatever you want but YOU are the only bully here..
By the way Poptarts are disgusting dry pieces of cardboard tit that taste even worse coming back up than going down.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
WHAT!! Threads here are being pulled? Why? Have the site owners said anything about it or just deleted them and said nothing?

If so I'm off. Fk that. This was our free space to chat!! We're silenced everywhere else. I think it's time we opened a discord or somewhere private and all chatted in there tbh. Stops the hunch getting so many heads up too. We've got her out of so much trouble!
Same, i'll be off too. Don't know where yet but will find somewhere I can talk freely without risk of all the information being lost forever

• Heart
Reactions: 10
hinch: I love animals!!!
also hinch: wears their fur on her eyelashes, poisons their environment and endorses products tested on them

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Where do we think this Hinch thing will end? Will she slowly fade back into obscurity? Or become a z lister on reality TV?
This is what I’m hoping will happen. She isn’t really a long standing one is she? I mean online is one thing. But it changes like the wind

Reactions: 1
So, Mrs H reckons her dream job is working with animals, isn't that lovely. Has no problem with glueing harvested mink fur to her eyelids or encouraging 2 million followers to contribute to destroying aquatic ecosystems.
Not to mention all the products she uses and endorse are tested on animals!!! 😡😡 she’s a top twit..

• Heart
  • Angry
Same, i'll be off too. Don't know where yet but will find somewhere I can talk freely without risk of all the information being lost forever
Absolutely! I'll come let me know if u do.

I rely on old threads for screen caps and info I can share when ex-hinchers chat and it's very handy. Slowly but surely all the evidence is being erased and it takes a lot of time out of our day to source it and post it etc to have it all removed with no warning is really quite shocking to me if it's true.

Does anyone know which threads we have lost? If any please?

I just like to say I am far from a Hippo sat on my arse. You see I have just recently left a treatment centre because I'm 30 years of age and have a real Mental Health issue (I.e not some fake anxiety crap)
It's called Anorexia Nervosa and Bullemia and I Also abuse Laxatives and have taken over 50 in one day before. My weight was 78lb a few months ago months ago and BMI was 12. 12!!! So when some nasty Fucxxxg troll comes on here and says we are all Hippos do you see what that could do for my MH and had that comment been made a few weeks ago you know what I'd be doing right now, cleaning my bog ironically. Not because it would be tit stained but because I would have puked as much as i could and pined the thing to an inch of its life just incase a visitor popped by and smelled it. So you can come here and say whatever you want but YOU are the only bully here..
By the way Poptarts are disgusting dry pieces of cardboard tit that taste even worse coming back up than going down.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Absolutely! I'll come let me know if u do.

I rely on old threads for screen caps and info I can share when ex-hinchers chat and it's very handy. Slowly but surely all the evidence is being erased and it takes a lot of time out of our day to source it and post it etc to have it all removed with no warning is really quite shocking to me.
duck me, what happened to free speech? Have threads here been taken down before?

Reactions: 9
I can’t see the page anymore either & I haven’t got a LinkedIn. Might be worth trying the page through a VPN in case she’s somehow managing to get IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) blocked. Possibly bit far fetched but wouldn’t put it past her/management 🤷‍♀️
She has managed to find me even when I am not following her. Shifty mare. I'm only speaking the truth, she doesn't want me to show it. If all I'm doing is showing ss, what has she got to hide huh? lol I'm not editing what she's written. I'm just showing publicly what she's written!

Surely she's too busy to waste time finding out about me? Speaks volumes!

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.