Mrs Hinch #695 Tick tock Hinch, the clock is ticking and your only content is rehoming chickens!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👏👏👏

Jamie is definitely the mastermind behind this whole thing. He may act thicker than two short planks but it is just that, an act. I might never earn as much money as she has/is, who knows. What I do know is that any money I do earn will be through genuine, honest hard work and I can rest easy because of that.
Absolutely. You don't appear on reality TV and quiz shows without wanting some fame. I think he realised he hasn't got the looks for it so he pimped out his wife.

Reactions: 27
My partner called me over to ask and showed me:

'Whats happened to Mrs Hinch??'
Screenshot_20240428_002125_MailOnline.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
4 days without posting. It's all a ploy just to get her sheep hyped up and wondering if she's OK. Yet she's lurking as usual by following and unfollowing accounts.
She knows exactly what she's doing.

Reactions: 32
4 days without posting. It's all a ploy just to get her sheep hyped up and wondering if she's OK. Yet she's lurking as usual by following and unfollowing accounts.
We can all call the return too, no doubt;
Someone’s had the shits
Been a soft play
Been a animal sanctuary
Fat Henry rolled in fox tit
Made a tit snack with Just rol
Decorated for Halloween
& cleaned the filter on the washer

Have I missed anything off?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Weighing in, I genuinely don’t think she has invested her money wisely. I think she put a big chunk into not a farm and she literally spends hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of pounds every day (some may be allowable expenses for tax purposes but you still pay the majority even if they are).

She doesn’t have to file a P&L as a small company so it’s hard to surmise too much from her balance sheet but she’s probably paying 45% tax on her income, up to 40% on any dividends and 25% corporation tax over a certain threshold. That’s quite a chunk in tax and you can only go so far to avoid it (disclaimer that I sat my accountancy exams a while ago).

I don’t think her run rate of revenue is increasing, I suspect it’s flat and likely to decrease. Her partnerships are quite limited and not big collabs like SS. Add in the new cars, the private school fees and the huge credit card bills and I’d be amazed if Jamie wasn’t feeling the heat at least (and the sarky comments on what on earth is in the Amazon parcels suggests he isn’t that happy with what she spends).

I’m biased as I work in investing but had she put the money she’s wasted on utter crap and flash cars/holidays into equity investments, she could have had a nice financial cushion by now. The penny will drop when she has to move out of her house and take the boys out of school because even the most successful influencers have a shelf life. It will be interesting to see her next two sets of accounts.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
So SSS releases her new line tommorow, ima go with a cheeky 7pm post saying how she's been enjoying family time this weekend, complete with some highly edited pics and mad ma in the background

Reactions: 25
I've always thought she reminds me of Kate Gosselin. Not with all the kids but the fact they are both fame hungry with an entitled sense of self.

I was on a forum, like this one, but it was about Kate. Like Hinch, she was awkward on camera. Everything she tried on her own was cancelled. She was on TV, not social media though.

Ten years after I joined that forum, she had to sell her house, move to North Carolina and go back into nursing. She also "borrowed" 100k from her kids trust fund because she's broke. Got in trouble for that stunt.

It costs A LOT to take care of that house and the animals. Hinch has money now, but it will run out eventually if she doesn't get anything new in the pipeline and still keeps this lifestyle.

Reactions: 13
My take on her business is she's not a cleaner, never has been, she's a product pusher. It was all aimed at catching the eye of the big companies, like P&G. Affiliate links are a lucrative sideline, but the big money comes from pushing the products. The 'narnia' of stockpiling, when she cleans her bath she uses pretty much half the bottle of cleaner, even back to This Morning, it was wipe Lenor on your skirting boards, bizarre advice but sells lots of Lenor.

She's no interest in her own range of cleaning products, the safety testing side is way beyond her capabilities to manage and she's no desire in going eco, at best she can say 'I want it to smell like Jamie's farts' and stick her name on a bottle. I agree she's going nowhere, it was never about Instagram. If they've been canny they will have put down the biggest chunk they could on the farm and pay any mortgage off quick while they've got the income. If Hinch inc goes tits up, they could easily reinvent as 'consultants' to other Influencers. I don't think they are as stupid as they act 🤨 ;)

Reactions: 24
She's probably crying into the dog bed somewhere and inch and helmet head are doing their best to drag her out for some content. She's in full meltdown and refusing to do any filming and they are coaxing her out of the dog bed. Inch will be panicking that his income will dry up .... no more Willy Hills or embassy regals for him

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Totally agree, so ma
Weighing in, I genuinely don’t think she has invested her money wisely. I think she put a big chunk into not a farm and she literally spends hundreds (and sometimes thousands) of pounds every day (some may be allowable expenses for tax purposes but you still pay the majority even if they are).

She doesn’t have to file a P&L as a small company so it’s hard to surmise too much from her balance sheet but she’s probably paying 45% tax on her income, up to 40% on any dividends and 25% corporation tax over a certain threshold. That’s quite a chunk in tax and you can only go so far to avoid it (disclaimer that I sat my accountancy exams a while ago).

I don’t think her run rate of revenue is increasing, I suspect it’s flat and likely to decrease. Her partnerships are quite limited and not big collabs like SS. Add in the new cars, the private school fees and the huge credit card bills and I’d be amazed if Jamie wasn’t feeling the heat at least (and the sarky comments on what on earth is in the Amazon parcels suggests he isn’t that happy with what she spends).

I’m biased as I work in investing but had she put the money she’s wasted on utter crap and flash cars/holidays into equity investments, she could have had a nice financial cushion by now. The penny will drop when she has to move out of her house and take the boys out of school because even the most successful influencers have a shelf life. It will be interesting to see her next two sets of accounts.
Ny big names tv stars had it all then lost it due to work drying up or bad investments. She's definitely not set for life especially as she has 3 family members on the payroll

Reactions: 14

Why do you think she's not added Jamie, Frida et al as Company Directors?, they could all be drawing dividends and reducing tax liabilities.

Reactions: 8
I'm glad she's gone off air. I don't think she can be arsed anymore, to be honnnesssht!
Either that or lit too many candolls next to the plastic floral tatt she keeps everywhere!
🔊

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The thing is, nobody cares like they used too. Go back a couple of years and if she didn’t post for 24 hours then there’d be a newspaper article about people worrying where she is or you’d see posts on the Hinch groups. Now she disappears for days on end and not even a murmur. It shows on here too, yesterday there wasn’t a single comment on this thread for over 2 hours. She’s lost herself completely.

She’s never really come back since she went on her deep rest and maternity with Lennie and she’s gotten progressively more boring and sparse with the content.

She’s probably spent the last 4 days doing her pre records for her May cleaning challenge and recording content for when they inevitably go on another holiday during the May half term
---
Anyone have her stats for last few days?
Despite the radio silence she’s started gaining again

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
SSS has just posted a story saying she always buys cheese and grates it herself because pre-grated cheese is disgusting. She’s such a nusty troll! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Wish I had the luxury of just not showing up to my real not tend job for 4 days ! Unfortunately my boss wouldn’t be hyped up and worried he would just sack my sorry ass 🙄

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.