Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katesbess

VIP Member
Her life is about looks and control. She doesn't clean,her house doesn't look like that because she's clean and love to "tidy". It's for looks and control.
Her boys are controlled.
She's a mean little bitch that became a mother.
She doesn't like anyone unless they are under her or under her thumb.
She had a plan for more control for more gains. For more self centred, vapid and vain gains.
If her children cross that line she has a rant. If she can use them she showers them with tend love or pimps them out in some other way.
She practically resented Ron when he was little. Using him for sickening video,then dumping him.
You hear love via social media posting? Via curated videos? Via set up shots? Nah.
Their lives is currency to her.
Their controlled play,still all for film.
She hid,shamed, made digs at Ron before he came of value.
She turns on anyone that dares show her up for who she is.
When she disappears,what will she have?
A soulless hinch studios set, kids old enough to see what she's done and hate her or it. No realness.
Someone so shitty inside will never ve happy. I hope her future full of bitterness was all worth it.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Her child is the only one referred to by first name only on the school newsletter. Every single other child is full name. Ronnie is just Ronnie. Because she believes she’s sooooo faymus she must protect his identity. And yet exploits him constantly online. Make it make sense???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Think about it. She always pre records her content. If something had happened she could have easily churned out a few bits of sporadic content - she would have it all lined up and ready to put out each day. Even if something had happened where she couldn’t face posting, I imagine she trusts Jamie enough to whack out a pre recorded reel of her wanking a tap or a photos of the boiiis dressed as policemen captioned “my world” etc.

This is why I believe she’s stropped off. No one sits on insta following and unfollowing but not posting content because they are too sad or too unwell. She’s protesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“I don’t do TikTok because I can’t do all the fancy transitions and fings”

LIAR!!!!

You don’t do TikTok because it’d show your true follower number which is dismal #mrshinchisover

• Haha
Reactions: 52

mumpty

Chatty Member
Isn’t Instagram a slightly better place without her though?
I actually don’t think she is of any relevance to Instagram anymore. However….. Hinch is a massive part of what Instagram has become. Fake, manipulative, consumerist, vapid. The whole thing needs to go in the bin. I teach on a university course which you need 3 As to get onto and every class I teach, there are girls who sit taking pictures of themselves on their phone all through the class to see how they look, trying to emulate people like Hinch who can’t bare to show her natural face. 21 years old and fake lips, eyebrows, lashes, nails, Botox. So unbelievably sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 51

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
My family and friends are proud of me for completing a marathon and things like working non stop through a pandemic and you got fiddle getting excited about washing power 🤣🤣 I know what I'd rather my family to be proud off. Who am I kidding I'm just a jealous troll 🧌

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
‘I don’t even know why I’m on here chatting like this’
….cos Stacey did it yesterday too, your desperation just can’t help itself.
HTH xoxox

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’m just sat here tittering to myself listening to local radio…. They just interviewed a guy who’s just caught the largest catfish in the U.K. at 143 pounds in Maldon. The radio presenter then said “So Maldon’s now famous for catching the largest catfish, Maldon Salt and the wonderful Sam Ryder” …… no mention of Hinch 🤭

I think I’ve worked out where she is…. She’s at the fishing lake trying to catch a bigger fish, to get her name on the radio…… she’ll then give it to the fish people 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 50

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Probably looking at grief quotes about the death of her own home collection.

RIP Hinch Home xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I think there's nowt wrong at all and she's gone radio silence in a poor attempt to drum up speculation and engagement.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

AllieBee

VIP Member
Surely it’s undeniable to everyone involved in her career has royally fucked up. She’s ground to an almighty halt since … when? I guess after the book launch. Soooo since she joined YMU? Now does that mean the blame with her noticeable lack of growth (in direct comparison with the likes of trollomon who however you feel about her, has her finger in every single pie that his whisked past her), or has hinch arrogantly refused all of YMU’s attempts to engage her in a tv career; Brand partnerships etc, because of her complete fixation with “going solo”?

I’m genuinely fascinated by the halting of her career. She did at one point seem unstoppable. Untouchable. She now appears to be silently blacklisted and I can’t help but suspect it all boils back to her reaction to trollomon’s Asda range. We can literally pin point that moment. I’ve always believed that hinch didn’t see that coming and then publicly (at least within the realms of their management/influencer world) made her feelings known about that. Big mistake. Huge. To quote another. You don’t fuck with Stacey and win. She’s got way more clout that hinch.
And since then her career has ground to a halt. She clings to her sscchhent because it’s the one avenue Stacey hasn’t gone down yet. Hinch must panic every time trollomon mentions her washing machine.
YMU are either involved in this sabotage or are quietly biding their time until they can shed hinch. She may well bring in decent revenue. I don’t doubt she earns some decent cash. But we can all see at best she’s plateaued and at worst she’s on a downward trajectory.
Hinch and trollomon can’t keep up this pretence of friendship for much longer. I only mention it here in the Hope that sheep google it and end up here. The more who notice it. The more inevitably it will be addressed - never directly. Only through little digs and hints. AND THAT will be hinch’s ultimate downfall. She will not play that round to her advantage. She’s too thick. She’s too explosive.

Eta - excuse the typos.
I think this was all planned by Solomon from the very start. She saw Hinch doing well at a point where she had faded off our screens a little and didn't have a big insta following. She 'befriended' Hinch, took all her ideas and did them, but because she has great presentation and acting skills, did them way better. Loads of Hinchs followers followed her too and gradually she has positioned herself before Hinch. As for YMU, my guess is they saw Hinch as a threat to Stacey's rise to fame, and what better way to put her back in her box than take her under their wing and close the lid themselves, leaving their real star Solomon to get all the great jobs. And it's worked, Stacey us the sheep's favourite these days and Hinch is where she is. She's been gullible and stupid and the very best thing she can do is take her money and go.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I did have a chuckle yesterday about trollomon going from rehab meeting to dog food Ad being reccyed to shooting her primark range to signing off other jobs with her agent. Hinch babe? What did you do yestddday? Cleaned fly shit off the windows. Aww. Hinch. Why don’t you have an agent?

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
If someone/something has died.. maybe she's taken time off to get some tips off Kate Garaway on how to rinse an illness/death for financial gain.

• Haha
  • Sad

fannysjohnny

VIP Member
I think she's spooked by the recent program about the Instagram scammer Belle.
One of Belle's ex friends told a story of how the realisation of her entire background story being falsified triggered warning bells.
That's what first brought me to tattle,reading the first line of her memoir out of interest at the time. I would have wished her all the best but I couldn't believe the lies she was telling and how she painted such a misleading picture of her upbringing and family harmony.

Reactions: 46

katesbess

VIP Member
Didn't give her one
What a pass agg little bitch
---
Someone ought to tell the hinch back of notre filter, that her filtering is shit! And that someone's doesn't completely fucking change faces each shot,each second. Buuuuut it might when your wwwwweallyz quite crap at filtering, and your face is a mess.
Oki doke hinch 👋.
(Excuse the small screen in the capture, she's so fucking boring I carried on watching TV in background! 😄)
Screenshot_20240423_202556_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240423_202745_Instagram.jpg

Mate you could ski off what it's done to your nose!
Screenshot_20240423_202821_Instagram.jpg

Who dis?
Screenshot_20240423_202847_Instagram.jpg

Oops 😬 changed again, back to nostril black ⚫ filter.
Screenshot_20240423_202921_Instagram.jpg

Not.my face,not my face,not my.faaaace.
Screenshot_20240423_203023_Instagram.jpg

Aha hahaha 😆 😂 thanks,needed a laugh.
Screenshot_20240423_202714_Instagram.jpg

My.eyelids.are.slipping.out.of.this.filter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
At least with her being AWOL Ron and Lon are getting some privacy by not having to play their usual roles of performing puppets for mummazzzz content 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart