Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
Watching that video reminded me of the Friends episode when Ross was massaging someone with different utensils. Just why?

Henry looks so unhealthy and overweight - I’m shocked she posted this online. Giving a dog a weird massage doesn't make her a responsible dog owner. She could have spent that time taking him out for some much needed exercise. Zero excuse.
You nusty troll! Jamie takes him out once a week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

mammaof3

VIP Member
Bet the mother showed her this trick and then Sofa took over.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Couldn’t finish watching those stories because she was practically whispering and I hate the sound of people whispering.
Fgs I get not having the tv on full whack but you can talk normally even if the kids are in bed!

jan f

Same. Also it’s ’the story of you and me’ not ‘the story of you and I’. Fucking illiterate twat.

Here, sloph, let me help you. Would you say ‘the story of I’? No. No you wouldn’t. Best selling awfur are you? Fuck off.
Yes!!!! Ran here to say this🤣🤣 makes my eye twitch 😑

Swedish chef

VIP Member
She's getting on nerves more and more as each day goes by. How on earth her handful of faithful sheep are still supporting her I will never know. It's the same regurgitated shite day in day out.
Check out some of the ole faithful hinchcuntcult army, the use the hashtag #hinchgirls or some shit. All desperately shinning sinks and wanking taps using chemicals as if we don't know what global warming is, in the hope that they are noticed by Slopfa. It's batshit crazy, but also how are they not thoroughly bored with this fucking nonsense? It's not normal, I tells ya.
---
When did Hinch get a motorhome ?
That me nusty henzzzz is Inchwormzzzzfagbreathgreygoggersnoknozmanzzzz trailer, used in between takes on set at Thundercunt Notafarmzzz.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
But I thought Ronnie couldn’t do clubs? Only therapy? She alluded that herself. Errr are these not football shorts? As in, a football club that they attend? Although it could be his school PE kit. Surely the sheep will notice that they are always in red joggers because they go to the same private schooling?
---
Oh look - is that Ron is wearing a football kit -base layer bottoms with shorts?? …so does he still attend his football sessions then??? She made out that it’s only Lonnie that has them and conveniently made out that Ron doesn’t attend anything….and I don’t think Ron loved his veg patch because nothing grew there apart from a ‘planted’ salad tomato from Tescos!
Jinx 😂😂 buy me some coke.

Attachments

• Haha

HoratioHoohah

Madness isn’t it! Could you imagine Jaym building a chicken coop? He wouldn’t know where to bloody start and it’s EMBARRASSING! I’m not saying all men should know how to build a make shift chicken coop… but when Jamie literally doesn’t know how to do anything “manly”, has his balls in a vice, has sold his soul to the devil and has his mum in law Freda Yahoo wipe his arse… he’s a joke and no man at all. I love a bloke that can do DIY bits and bobs and blue jobs 😆. X
Don’t be such a rotten nusty. Jaym did do something, he scooped a shovel of wood chips into the entrance of the coop. I say shovel, it was probs a tablespoon tbf.

Edit fat finger shit

• Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
How can anyone think that's something to be proud of? A basket full of fake eyelashes and fake tan? It's ridiculous. She definitely has imposter syndrome but not the usual kind. She's morphed herself into a plastic somebody who is a nobody!
The Oxford dictionary should change the definition of fake to Sofa Hunchcunt

• Haha