Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice that Jamie went for the boys names, and she stuck around the E,F,G,H side.

She went for Jamie, but he went for the H and said Harry and not Henry 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I actually work for RSPB and none of those containers are accessible for birds.

Buy the correct bird feeders instead of something that just looks good.

Not functional - they're also WAY too low down for birds. You either hang them high away from predators or you use ground feeders near trees for shelter.

Place the feeders high enough so they are out of reach of ground predators like cats. They should be a couple of metres away from thick cover like bushes, so that small birds can beat a hasty retreat from aerial predators such as sparrowhawks.

Hasn't got a fecking clue has she.
I was going to ask that. I don’t feed birds because I have 4 cats but I leave water out. Surely the birds need to be able to get to the balls - they don’t fly up and pick one out of the random hanging cone shit thing do they? She is beyond dumb.

yummymoon

If so many have spotted your lorry then where are the tagged pictures 🤨 and telling Ron and Len your "journey". Journey of what exactly, selling washing products😅🤨 scrubbing your floors. What a load of shite. She really does think she's top tier
---
Took her exactly 23 minutes. The number 3 strikes again
But how long did it take to do the full face of make up before that one?

Holly1977

VIP Member
Has she shown a gift from Georgia make up girl ? She’s given gifts to her bridesmaids today

• Haha

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
Someone commented on that reel how no one would say anything negative to her face. I bloody well would, I'd get thread 500 out and go to town on her.
For sure, I'd love to hold her accountable and watch her squirm whilst she can't string a sentence together.

Kelly112330

I can't sleep I was busy running the london marathon today & now I'm complete pain but what a day I will never forgot & you got soph asking her sheep what content to do fuck me 🤣

There was me worried I come back to a whole new thread. Mind you that hasn't happened in a while now. #hinchisdone
Congratulations, what a massive achievement! Hope you get lots of rest and recovery time. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13

HoratioHoohah

So she was clearly refused the little sheep then and will get Silkies instead. If she hadn’t been refused & was in fact not lying about dates/weather/add what you want, then surely the sheep would be coming this year instead.

Hope she realises that, while pretty and fluffy, they’re not particularly hardy and need to be kept dry. They’re also martyr (ish) and will give up food and water to make sure others have enough. They also live relatively long lives, so I suppose if she gets bored (likely) they can go and love with the chicken people.

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Right tattle trolls, show me what you have in your fridges! Show Sophie Rose Hinchliffe what a family fridge should look like! I bet not one of you has a spray can of cream in it!!

• Haha