Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Get a f**king grip - posting makeup and peace signs like she’s in her frickin 20s.

NO ONE wants make up tips from a not even a cleana - that’s what MUA accounts are for.

Really relatable in her £116 PJs

Mario could’ve had a make up night when he travelled 16 hours to stay at your house for 30 mins (ok maybe slight exaggeration)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31

klairklopp

VIP Member
Oh look - is that Ron is wearing a football kit -base layer bottoms with shorts?? …so does he still attend his football sessions then??? She made out that it’s only Lonnie that has them and conveniently made out that Ron doesn’t attend anything….and I don’t think Ron loved his veg patch because nothing grew there apart from a ‘planted’ salad tomato from Tescos!
So the new ‘veg patch’ is right next to the driveway where vehicles are going to be coming and going all day spewing toxic fumes out all over the plants……….. Seems a bit odd when they live on a ‘farm’ and have acres of land to plant veggies 🙄…..

• Haha
  • Wow

Fluffy20

VIP Member
I honestly cannot believe that she is a 34 year old woman. I've been a single parent since I was 27 years old, I've always worked full time and I've never complained because I actually love it. I have never felt lonely because I'm quite happy with my own company but then again I do get it, if I was Hinch I probably wouldn't want to spend time with me either.

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
what in the actual fuck is she going for her brand/image/career?

One minute you're flogging washing liquid off the back of a lorry then publicly fondling your fecking dog???

• Haha
Poor Soph. It's easy to see why she feels lonely when all she really has for help is her husband, mother(and full time carer), sister, neice, the real not tend cleaner, gardener and animal keepers to assist.
Oh wait 🤔 no, it isn't. Stupid cow.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Has she liked trollomons black kitchen yet? There’d have been a time when she would have been the first to gush all over it making sure we all knew that she’d already seen it, licked it and was the driving force behind it.

• Haha

lucyloo11

Sorry a bit late catching up with her stuff. I didn’t quite understand her woe is me regarding the makeup reel she did. If it gave her so much anxiety why didn’t she just take it down?! This ‘poor little me’ act is getting really tiresome. I’m also finding her smirks to be uncomfortable as well. She looks like she’s trying not to crack out laughing. Probably finds it highly amusing she’s making money from a load of gullible idiots.

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
What I can’t get over is why do her kids get dressed in the kitchen?!! Shoes on the seat in the booooof like wtf?!

she’s a dick like @ilovepizza21 said she has no idea doing parenting alone. The silly cow should try being a military Mrs, not knowing of your other half is coming back on one piece or in a box, with family miles away. having to compromise a lot, never moaned once it’s what I signed up to.
But anyhoo how much processed meat?! Enough to cause a coronary, she is just clueless.
Military mumma here that relates to every word of this - sending you big hugs 🤗. Sopha really is a twat. Last nights video from her actually made me cry with anger and frustration. She doesn’t have a bloody clue. I can’t believe she’s had the nerve to share that. The sad music, the sad look on her face… Ugh. She makes my blood boil. Previous posts before me have summed it up perfectly so I haven’t much more to add to this thread at the moment… She will never be relatable, I absolutely despise her. X

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
The squirrels will have those fat balls out of that cone in about two seconds. She’s so dense, the bird feeders are designed with cages and plastic protectors for a very good reason. I’m not convinced the suet logs won’t go the same way, our squirrels are persistent little devils.

And while I’m at it, that massive picture of Lonnie’s head looks very strange.

• Heart

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
Lonely?? She's not fucking lonely. What the fuck was that routine. Why is she acting like a single parent who does it all. I think she's been very fucking privileged her entire life and is trying to be this relatable character. Fuck off you prick!
Oh look another day off aswell.

Squidgy ATV

I honestly cannot believe that she is a 34 year old woman. I've been a single parent since I was 27 years old, I've always worked full time and I've never complained because I actually love it. I have never felt lonely because I'm quite happy with my own company but then again I do get it, if I was Hinch I probably wouldn't want to spend time with me either.
I have been a single parent to 2 children since i was 33 and i love it too. They youngest has just finished Uni and i do my very best by them and they appreciate all i do. They are self sufficient and brilliant...even if i do say so myself. Im still single as i prefer it that way. I love my own company...its the best!

• Heart

maggisojuicy

VIP Member
I’m only just watching the episode of SS Sort Your Life Out that Hinch did and I am blown away! How is this even the same person that we see on Instagram?! And who the fuck styled her??
She can lie all she likes about having anxiety, but we all know THIS is the real reason she would never do tv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Has she seriously labelled a fucking bird bath?!

Ahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Sad bastard 😆
I did a video about it and some other “Things she was obsssesssed with” that were never scheeen again 🤭 (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
Old nasal inch on with his weather forecast and footage of him and Henry in a field on their own. sad old bastard and he says : stay lucky : just like he did when he hooked up with his acoustic wife. Never had to work another day in his life

Attachments