Mrs Hinch #694 A boring trip down memory lane, Hinch is rattled by tattle again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't really comment on her and Jamie playing board games because I'm a 34, year old who watches anime with my boyfriend 😅 but even I found the interaction off between them both. Why was Jamie on the floor when they have tables?
Do they ever use that "cinema" room? Did she have a popcorn maker? Or am I making that up.

Reactions: 18
Instead of listing the makeup maybe she should just list the filters 🤣🤣

Also no reply to her biggest troll solomon 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How the duck are they commenting like this. It's filterrrrrrted!
Like wtf, talk about eye bleeping yourself.
Careful hunch, your practically orgasming over yourself,out of your £129 Pj's there.
The little cutesy tiktok style 13 year old girls pouts. The sucking her cheeks in so she's going to pull a hernia.
And that last downward only fans shy sly my oh my look! Haha duck the bed.
Screenshot_20240415_185107_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_185117_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_185127_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_185147_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_185501_Instagram.jpg

Look at this one! Do tell me hunch, how does your face magically elongate to twice its length? Half its diameter?
Screenshot_20240415_185603_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_185542_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_185614_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240415_185511_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240415_185518_Instagram.jpg

What the duck...is this.
Screenshot_20240415_185529_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
She makes me laugh. I’ve never seen anyone so full of themselves. Aside from the whole eye bleeping herself and posting a video of her doing make up… let’s talk about the pyjamas. When I was tiny sized, I would always wear little pjs like that because I felt great (despite the ED 🤣). I’ve recovered now and also had a baby… I am a size 16 now and hide myself away in baggy pjs because I can’t stand them clinging to all my wobbly bits! More proof in the pudding that she’s not the anxious, self conscious, body hating Sopha she claims to be. If she was, she wouldn’t spend her life in tight gym wear that show off her bum pads, tight pjs etc. She would be in clothes that hid her away. She must think people are bloody stupid. X
The fact that you've recovered means you need to wear any bleeping Pj's you want lovely. And adore the body your now in because you fought and won a shithead illness. That body is a great body. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't know if to take this one serious or not 😅🤨
Where is the comments train!?
---
Wow, she really is a sour bastard, You can pretty much hear the sulk in her voice when reading that reply.
'If you want to come and check the video then you can!'' (stamps feet!)

Imagine the person who sent the original message seeing this reply and actually turning up at her house demanding to see the video. She would tit herself (real not tend tit)
I'd love for them to reply " OK, sounds great. Can I have your address or let's meet up and I'll check the video out. Or just see your real face and all will be well, right? Right Sophie? Right!?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m not normally on this thread but she’s just popped up doing the makeup video and it reminded me. I recently watched an episode of Sort Your Life Out with SS and Hinch was on it. All I can say is her face seemed massively different on the tv programme. She must use filters to slim her face, does she? I appreciate I’m probably telling you something you already know!😂

Reactions: 28
I’m not normally on this thread but she’s just popped up doing the makeup video and it reminded me. I recently watched an episode of Sort Your Life Out with SS and Hinch was on it. All I can say is her face seemed massively different on the tv programme. She must use filters to slim her face, does she? I appreciate I’m probably telling you something you already know!😂
Of course she does. She never puts out a pic of herself that isn't filtered

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.