Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Just looked at Look Fantastic and the filter comments are still there along with hers and the passive aggressive “take care”. She obviously made that comment to send the hun army in to defend her but barely anyone did. She’s really finished now isn’t she, just wish her and the remaining Lakey21 could see it.
I just looked at it and saw literally hundreds of comments of just an egg - what is that suppose to mean?! They don't all look like bots.

Reactions: 10

snoopmommymom

Chatty Member
Tota

lly agree and if we didn’t talk @bout SSS, Mario, Lydia Millen etc all linking to Hinch, these threads would be even duller😂
---
Excuse me I think yo

u need to go to Specsavers. Hinch is clearly in Orange 🍊😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Thinking back to Hinch starting to fallout with SSS, I reckon it’s as far back as SSS hen do in Greece when Hinch was the only bridesmaid not to go. That was soooooo weird
Wouldn’t be her anxiety playing havoc with her would it 🙄 She said she had her cousins hen doo at the same time, probably didn’t go to that either!

Reactions: 9

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
She knows nothing about the process. She denied his needs for a long time and now the school are probably saying they can’t support without it but because it is a process you have to work through and put time and effort into she can’t say anything polite about it. She can’t buy her way through it and has to follow the system like everyone else so isn’t interested.
Something totally out of her control! She's such a cunt

Reactions: 9

Byefelicia!

I read an article the other day that said how much consumerism has become ridiculous since the appearance of the influencer. They need something to sell so pick on every available opportunity to sell something so the shops have corresponded by putting the merchandise there for them to flog. Just waiting to see what they’ll pounce on next! Summer solstice perhaps!
---

Write to Janet Street Porter too. She likes a meaty topic and doesn’t seem overly fond of Hinch!
Fank you! I will get straight on it. On a role now 😄
---
I agree, I love Easter, it’s like Christmas Lite, good food, plenty of chocolate, family together yet only lasts a day, no present buying stress and absolutely no need to decorate your house. Only these instacunts that want to make it seem more than necessary.
---

Have you put anything on X? Maybe it’s time to try that angle as well? Happy to tag and retweet.
Cracking idea!!! I will try anything as I've had enough now. 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 8