Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Warning!!! Meltdown incoming!
Trollomon has a brand new series starting next Wednesday, renovating houses!
Was this agreed when her and Inch were on their couple goals mission? Looked like they were auditioning for This Morning but could have been other things too. Maybe the SYLO appearance was dipping her toe in the water.

Reactions: 12

Swedish chef

VIP Member
How long before this is deleted? Either that or the sheep pounce on her and cause trouble as per.

View attachment 2848706

Oh and those dead trees and flowers look shit. And why are they 2 different sizes? That would do my fucking head in one being taller than the other.

View attachment 2848719
Thought you meant NoKnobzzzzmobbbzzzz manzz and Hunchedover then I realised you meant the diabolical flower front door display #notanad Now, seriously Nusties what in the fucking fuck does that bastard rabbit look like. The state of it, should be ashamed. Diabolical
---
View attachment 2848972

Lovely family snap with the niece, but no Ronnie 🧐 ( he’s with Freda or taking the photo 🤣)
Probably ran screaming from the bastard rabbit, it's giving off stranger danger pedalo vibes, not even joking

• Haha

Isabelle88

Just watched a tiktok of someone who said you can tell when a persons following is mostly Bots and been purchased when it says liked by “name” and others now going on a mission to find them all but obv had to start at hinch to see if it was true because we all know she buys them
And what do you know it says liked by “name” and others

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
The difference between Hinch and SSS is SSS isn't all about business and work and selling shite. I find SSS more bearable to watch and just does it a whole lot better than Hinch. Hinch is forever selling something or throwing out a link to some shite to buy. She doesn't show what it's really like to clean the wooly wankers or chickens. SSS is more creative and crafty, I prefer hers than the crap Hinch posts
---
OMG I went for a nose at J’s page absolutely shocked 😳
Who's J?

Reactions: 11

Mrsstaff

Chatty Member
If my husband came in with pots after I’d done them he’d be told where to get off 😂
It’s not the 1950s Soph!!

Erica24

Chatty Member
Here’s another edition of “Delusional Hunzz tagging Mrs Hinch” 🤭

1) One of the Hunzz dissshplayed their Vacunty Vibesssh with a chopping board and a flower… hoping for a like/follow from Sopha knowing how much she lovesssssh her chopping boardsssh 🙄
View attachment 2844322

2) This one of the hunzz saw the tagged pic above and decided to go one better and add a prettier chopping board… and some daffodils 🌼 🤭
View attachment 2844327

3) This one of the hunzz saw both of the above pics and thought “Fuck it, I’ll show them”’and dissshplayed all of her chopping boards with the Vacunty vibesssh 😂
View attachment 2844339

4) This hunzz didn’t have a chopping board so dissshplayed her Vacunty Vibesssh with some plastersssh and face wax stripsssh…. maybe they would need the plastersssh after waxing 😂
View attachment 2844348

5) This hunzz thought she would out do all of the othersssh by dissshplaying hers with a stuffed toy version of Hennerz in a bassskitttt 🤭
View attachment 2844353

None of them beat my favourite tagged Vacunty Vibesssh pic so far though…… when you’re delusional enough to take some to the beach 🤣
View attachment 2844364
Christ there are some sad little fuckers out there aren’t there?!

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
It always baffles me that companies will cough up that amount of money for her to essential say “I just love it” with no real product review or anything - just mindless purchases which will all end up at the tip
Because it's cheaper than traditional forms of advertising

Picklelily

VIP Member
I’m presuming the surprise is either going to be the staff outside clapping for her or they’ll of rounded up a bunch of sheep

• Haha

ChunkyMonkey90

VIP Member
It’s on a closed Facebook group
The Mrs Hinch one?
---
So she’s admitting that this small piece of astroturfed land is the boys garden 😔 noticed she’s applied the bright filter to it…half expecting to see Ron’s red gloves later 😂

can see the white van and two cars..has she got herself a new white Range Rover??
That's disgusting that shs given the boys a small section of the garden. That's so cruel.

katesbess

VIP Member
Well this has absolutely made my day!!!!!!!
Home Bargains have posted a new store opening today.
Out of 120 comments all but a few were not in her favour at all. Hahahahahahahahaha.
😆😆😆😆😆
Hinch, you are over mate.
By the way, she says her 'haul' was from this new store, hence the surprise messages for her sheep scattered around.
So what that really means is she won't have paid for any of that crap she's shared on her stories earlier.

View attachment 2844093
View attachment 2844106
View attachment 2844107
View attachment 2844108
View attachment 2844109
View attachment 2844110
View attachment 2844111
View attachment 2844112
View attachment 2844113
View attachment 2844114View attachment 2844115
View attachment 2844116
View attachment 2844117
Can't we somehow get this screenshot as thread title. Forever 😄.

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
So it looks like she responded initially but has now deleted the comment entirely.
The funny thing is that the vast majority of comments on that reel are saying “I’ve followed you from day one”, “I’ve followed you for years”, “I’ve followed you since before Ronnie was born”, “I’ve followed you since Covid”.
If she wants us to believe that she’s getting thousands of new followers every week, where the fuck are they?
Just over 800 comments on that reel out of nearly 5 million followers and all of them have been around for at least the last 4 years.
Where are the other 4.8 million bots sheep?
The I don't use a filter hunazzzzzzz is on the look fucktastic IG page.

Last edited: