Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loulouj

Tota

lly agree and if we didn’t talk @bout SSS, Mario, Lydia Millen etc all linking to Hinch, these threads would be even duller😂
---
Excuse me I think yo

u need to go to Specsavers. Hinch is clearly in Orange 🍊😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Thinking back to Hinch starting to fallout with SSS, I reckon it’s as far back as SSS hen do in Greece when Hinch was the only bridesmaid not to go. That was soooooo weird
What was the reason given for her not being on the hen do?

I can’t remember that far back 🙈

Reactions: 6

signals55

Call me a nasty troll and slap my clunge but if I had millions of followers and millions in the bank to support my family, I'd be starting a crowdfunding charity to raise money for those suffering with the same condishooon as my child but with a fraction of my means.

Why is she sharing a fucking petition to reform the SEND education when she has no interest in education? I want to start a petition to shut that bitch down and for her to be investigated by social services, the ASA and HMRC!

All she does is purely for content and for compliments towards HER. I do have one compliment for her - she is the biggest cunt I have ever come across in my life, even in novels! She is a gold medalist in selfishness and narcissistic behaviour to the detriment of her own child.

Of course she doesn;t really have millions of followers though, does she. But if she can generate 40k of sales in one week for an illegally trading grifter selling cadbury's chocolate eggs to grey obsessed peasants, surely she can raise enough money to help SEN parents in her fucking borough.
I would sign your petition 🤣

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
I think she’s forgotten all her lies yet again…. She called him naughty on more than one occasion and during interviews. She would take him to the most noisiest of places and then complain about his meltdowns. Ronnie was the one who would ruin their dinners out in restaurants -she would come home and talk about it - HER, not anybody else!!!! I guess if we go through thread 500 we will see all the evidence that will weaken her autism statement that she’s posted today. She makes me sick. The way she continues to exploit that poor boy. Her lies are out of control. I really don’t know how she sleeps at night.

editing to add screenshots in case she decides to change her recollection of events
Do you mind sharing her post? I can't see the caption. I'm fank you! X

CoolMom

VIP Member
Have you ever seen such a fuck up kitchen design it's looks like 1980s diner.
For all her millions she could have had such a nice modern kitchen designer do it properly. Money can't buy class we've said it before she fucks up everythimg she puts her claws on
What's with the greenery hanging down from the beams in the orangery? Is that new?

HoratioHoohah

The video on the last thread of her Look Fantastic, is there a way to download it?
I’ve put a complaint into ASA and they want a copy of the AD
I’m sure there’ll be someone smarter than I am who knows, but I guess you could screen record it?

Reactions: 5

EmmaE54

VIP Member
Shes given me 2nd hand embarrassment over the years but THAT is something else 🤣🤣🤣

1. It's home bargins not harrods
2. You made staff wait outside for 2 hours while you were in there your not a celebrity.
3. Why the hell are you wearing slippers you chav
4. Vacay vibes smells rotten pass it on
Pretty sure her slippers are ugg shoes cause she's so relatable right

jolly_parsley

Chatty Member
I following a media content creator on TikTok who has recently posted a story about an influencer who has written a book and hides likes and their diva ways. Could be sofa, could be someone else. Anyway, she mentions a site called Modash which apparently gives insight into the true number of followers and insights! Has anyone checked Hunch out on this. This story she did today on whoever she was referring to have stats of 20% genuine followers!
She hides her likes so the engagement rate is blank but apparently 10% are fake (definitely feels like more than that considering almost every day of my first 2 weeks of mat leave I’ve been reporting so many as spam lmao but the woman just keeps buying them!)

IMG_2606.png

• Wow

Hinchpinchpunch

Thank you.

i thought I would get lynched for my views, but it seems a large number of people agreed with what I said.

With regards to environmental factors, not disimiliar - and something I think Ron could possibly have - is Reactive Detachment Disorder.
Most people would discount it because there's no physical abuse or absent parent, but equally, he doesn't have a secure emotional bond with his primary carer because she has no idea how to interact with her children. The behaviours of both cross over, and I wouldn't rule it out in this case.
And I'm not saying he isn't on the spectrum, it's entirely possibly he could be autistic and have RAD.
Someone has said this before, possibly you?!

puddleduck

VIP Member
What's that egg woman called please? Sorry but I just haven't got the energy to scroll back and I need to see her rant. Thanks 😊 x

sh864

Is there any chance she’s pregnant again? Noticed nearly all of her March content has the same gold paint on her nails and similar hair and outfits, and I thought in her Easter vid she was trying to cover the stomach a bit.

• Haha
  • Angry