Mrs Hinch #691 Hinch is a cul de sac. Dead end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO COMMENT
On the presentation of sss winning the award she's such a jealous cow

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’ve just complained again to LF about her use of filters to alter her entire face shape and features. Absolutely sick to death of this tit now, she’s getting paid a fortune to shill this crap to people who can’t afford it. Not that it will do any good complaining, I did throw in there not to give me and shite about it being a ring light because they don’t morph your whole chevy into a completely different person. What a bastard she is

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Bloody hell just seen the plastic monstrosity outside 🤣🤣 Why is it not the same size on each side? I am am avid gardener (boring I know) I grow all my own plants/flowers every year and can not stand plastic fake flowers especially outside!!!
Wasn’t the Christmas one the same with the size on each side not being right or it not covering the whole area or something like that??. She won’t be able to complain it’s tit as she won’t be paying for it!
---
Size off that poor dog 🥺
I personally don’t agree with dogs in beds but each to their own. But why is he on Ronnies bed when he has his own double bed!

Reactions: 21
Wasn’t the Christmas one the same with the size on each side not being right or it not covering the whole area or something like that??. She won’t be able to complain it’s tit as she won’t be paying for it!
---

I personally don’t agree with dogs in beds but each to their own. But why is he on Ronnies bed when he has his own double bed!
My dog does sleep on beds on mine she only allowed on her blankets. Kids love her with them too that's down to them I won't stop that. I adore my dog but I definitely don't roll around on my kids bed making love to her thats for sure. She gets treated for what she is, and that's a dog.

Reactions: 13
Poor Ronnie has been stuck with that awful bedding for god knows how long now.... Surely she could buy some others.

Reactions: 29
See how long this comment stays on 🤣 Sophie probably fuming she wasn’t invited to the awards as she’s been in 1 episode 🤣View attachment 2839927
Im surprised she’s not using that to claim some kind of credit for this award … “a show that little old me was in has just scooped a RTS award guysssssssss” She hardly ever draws attention to it. Anyone would think she didn’t like the way she looked/came across in the show 🫢🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Not like the good old days when she’d be the first to comment and gush about how much she loved Stacey - it’s 100% contractual now I’m certain of it. She must regret ever having that McDonald’s with Stacey all those years ago… no more daily FaceTime, no more Ron & Rex, no more bingo nights 😂
Are they not friends anymore? I’ve also been wondering this for a while?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
YOUR sort your life out family…. That’s an odd phrase. Shes bleeping raging 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Does she not have any other clothing bar the leggings and cropped zip up. She worn that yesterday and I'm sure she wore it a few days before that

Reactions: 22
Are they not friends anymore? I’ve also been wondering this for a while?
Well they used to meet up and act like silly little school girls and loved posting stories of their meet ups - I think tattlers knew it wasn’t a genuine relationship -these influencers all use each other to some extent for engagement, brand recognition, to gain extra followers. However, since Stacey’s ASDA homerange launch things haven’t been the same since. She also posted a cryptic post after Ron had been in hospital. So I don’t think they have ever been ‘true friends’ the type that meet for coffees, go out for days out with the kids etc..you can tell by the language they use to comment on each others posts that things have cooled, but because they are both managed by YMU and they both know each others lies, they probably have to keep the peace and pretend they still like each other. I’m so glad I’m not an influencer and exploiting my kids for likes and content. They lead such fake and shallow lives.

Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.