Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can be guaranteed of one thing when those boys are older, they won’t be bringing any friends home. Most uninviting house ever .

Reactions: 17
Looks like the Ava May girl has confirmed the road trip she and Mario are taking to “hinch farm”. This should be comedy bleeping gold.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Per day. I think I need to stop washing my floors and flog a few eggs instead.
Huns will buy any old tat. 🙄
She can’t have done 80 a day I estimated she could make 6 per hour so 80 would be nearly 14 hours I say it’s BS she didn’t have that any orders

ETA where would she store that many? let’s be honest if she has to photograph on the kitchen floor there can’t be much other space?

Now I’ve got obsessed with her again🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They do, could it be that they’re closer though.
So 80 x £22 = £1,760?
I wonder if HMRC knows about her little side hustle. I think I will make sure they do since i'm a Karen when it comes to undeclared sales from people on the gram. She is hiding every aspect of her trade because she doesn't declare a thing. Im sure of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I wonder if HMRC knows about her little side hustle. I think I will make sure they do since i'm a Karen when it comes to undeclared sales from people on the gram. She is hiding every aspect of her trade because she doesn't declare a thing. Im sure of it.
Do it!

Reactions: 7
Looks like the Ava May girl has confirmed the road trip she and Mario are taking to “hinch farm”. This should be comedy bleeping gold.
Thats the only reason I've come back here 🤣🤣 Can't wait to see wee Marion meet his Soph and not have to pay £14.99 and stand in a queue for hours 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thats the only reason I've come back here 🤣🤣 Can't wait to see wee Marion meet his Soph and not have to pay £14.99 and stand in a queue for hours 🤣🤣🤣
And to see him eat that grim cake she's made and pretend he loves it! Although given his usual food choices, Hinchs 'cooking' will probably be a treat....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She can’t have done 80 a day I estimated she could make 6 per hour so 80 would be nearly 14 hours I say it’s BS she didn’t have that any orders
I remember your estimation but in my opinion she can print dozens in a minute, it's very easily done with the right software and printer which she must have already - she can print 10/12 names on one sheet and it would take a few mins to stick on those wanking eggs. She could easily do 100 a day especially since they are empty, but even filled she could do that too and still have time to clean her bleeping floor. The longest it's taking her is prob get the right order for the right person and package it to the right address since she is doing it all on bleeping email.

She has to send 80 a day for the eggs to reach their destination by the 28th of March, she better invest in a merchant acct after this because her dealings were shambolic! She doesn't have a website linked to a name, address or a trading account because she is a hustler. I do not understand anyone who buys anything from anyone in that manner.

Between the 1st of march and now if she claims to be posting 80 per day, she would be making roughly 25/30 in sales - her cost price is rather low i'm sure because it's plastic shite but say her profit will be roughly 18/23k, which for her is probably a great deal, and that excludes the postage profit of circa 3k for all these empty shells she is charing £5 for because it would cost her half that.

The thing is she is a one trick pony because the quality is going to be horrific, she is going to have to deal with so much costumer service from unhappy costumers, rushed products, wrong items, misspelt names etc etc and she won't get repeat costumers from that, and she will have to refund a good 10% of these people. Because she wasn't prepared for these orders. She gifted Sopha the same as she did last year but this time around Sopha had a real impact, because she posted it before Easter and it's affordable tat that chavs love. She didn't have the same impact on the fancy gifted furniture, did she?

I could go on and on...

I may be wrong, who knows and who cares. All I know for sure is that I will never buy from this witch and I will make sure no one I know buys from her either.

Another bleep to shake a stick at.

Reactions: 18
And to see him eat that grim cake she's made and pretend he loves it! Although given his usual food choices, Hinchs 'cooking' will probably be a treat....
The White choc may look beige to him wirh her kerry atonal eyes 🤣🤣
I hope she makes raw chicken stew again or something woth tomato puree 🤣🤣 she's such a talented chef 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_0225.jpeg

Siren alert everyone is now officially on cake/display table alert for the next two weeks
IMG_0226.png

Ewwwwwww🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I hope she's cleaned that disgusting floor. 🤢 Is it me but does that look like 2 different sized eggs? The one on the left and right look much wider and bigger than the 2 in the middle. 🤔
Lucy Meck’s kids are called Lilah and Roman. How many of her eggs are for paying customers and how many are freebies for TOWIE rejects?

Reactions: 10
Do we think her mum has deliberately not helped her daughter be more independent by doing everything for her so she ‘relies’ ‘needs’ her mother ie Freda is very controlling and it’s a way to keep her daughter close to her. I just can’t understand how Freda being a florist hasn’t shown her own daughter how to plant real plants and not using an undeclared ad for Hello petal kits. Why use plastic ALL of the time? Also why can’t this grown up woman with kids not be able to bake and cook simple, nutritious family meals? Why isn’t Jamie helping in this department? Never have I seen such lazy individuals -I actually can’t believe they have kids - they really are useless. Everything is just for content and IG - it’s all a massive sham!
Putting too much blame on the mum here. Sophie has done ✔ ✔ ✔ on her own regarding a fair few things. And does so when it suits her. Her mum had nothing to do with this social media shitfest. Sophie done all this fine.

Reactions: 7
That cake!! Has nobody mentioned the monstrosity that was her using a combo of three finger Kit Kat's and two finger ones?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
That cake!! Has nobody mentioned the monstrosity that was her using a combo of three finger Kit Kat's and two finger ones?
had to ignore it for my own sanity 😫 I didn’t even know you could get 3 finger kitkats - I swear they used to be 4. Bloody shrinkflation 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God he sounds like back in the day, for Christmas when your 8 years old, and get a recording karaoke to tape thing. Then attempt to play act being a radio presenter! What a no knob, knob. They are both as bad at this as eachother.
Here's an idea guys, go get a proper bleeping job.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.