Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noknob thinking he would have a massive turnout of people to come meet and walk dogs if he says where he is and at what time on the field?! Stop it mate! You barely had a little turnout at your crappy football match, the stands looked 3/4 empty! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Jeeez the pair of them are so dull ...just more tedious content ...inch trying to make him and Henry "in da park" a thing šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„± and her with her faux "baking", sorting out HER mugs and HER glesses in HER kitchen and some vommy alpaca content šŸ„±šŸ„±šŸ„±

Reactions: 19
Tend best friend Stacey is featured in the DM & the sun for being caught smoking - probably not the news story she was hoping forā€¦. I reckon Hinch & Jimbob will be nextā€¦maybe an article about Hinch being a party animal and not being the homebody she claims to be šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She clearly doesnā€™t use those bloody awkward daft looking ridiculously expensive handmade ones too often, cos theyā€™re right at the back!

Reactions: 14
imagine waking up having that screeching at you across a field šŸ™„ or even worse be a neighbour and have to listen to it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tend best friend Stacey is featured in the DM & the sun for being caught smoking - probably not the news story she was hoping forā€¦. I reckon Hinch & Jimbob will be nextā€¦maybe an article about Hinch being a party animal and not being the homebody she claims to be šŸ¤”
thatā€™s why Jimmers was allowed a fag in the car the other day, in case the paparazzi were lurking and she can copy bestbubs4eva again šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The video vs behind the camera
instasize_240319171132.jpg

Now before you nusty hens jump on me, I've only done Sophs job for her and took a lil weight off his face.. barely noticeable...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
She didnā€™t dribble about how she canā€™t believe she ā€œmade these glasses or mugsā€ for her home range did she? Or did I miss that being sound down? She refuses to promote her previous range when youā€™d think jabbering about it might make the huns comment that theyā€™d love her to release more and then she might actually get a deal with a company who would work with her. But nopeā€¦.

Reactions: 15
Exactly this! Years ago my sister wanted a specific cake for a big birthday and the lady who was making it let us down last minute. I knew how to make a Victoria sponge, that was it. I got on YouTube and I made the cake she had asked for. It was by no means professional standard but she loved it because I had put the time and effort in to it.
Why she canā€™t ever do something like that Iā€™ll never know!
My car battery was flat flat dead the other day and I had the charged one ready to go. Quick phone all to the OH and this nusty hen can add "change car battery" to her Jack of All Trades CV.
There's sooooo many groups out there empowering women to their full potential and more, then there's Mrs "wipes clean a surface and guffaws over dirty animals" Hinch out there dragging us backwards šŸ™„

Reactions: 22
How comes Hinch hasnā€™t been showing us the new Shark stain striker?! šŸ˜šŸ˜

Reactions: 12
My car battery was flat flat dead the other day and I had the charged one ready to go. Quick phone all to the OH and this nusty hen can add "change car battery" to her Jack of All Trades CV.
There's sooooo many groups out there empowering women to their full potential and more, then there's Mrs "wipes clean a surface and guffaws over dirty animals" Hinch out there dragging us backwards šŸ™„
I like to think thereā€™s not much I couldnā€™t have a go at if I needed to. Couldnā€™t agree more that she is dragging us backwards

Reactions: 15
Did she wish Jimmy Jobless a Happy GALENTINES Day with this cake too orā€¦ā€¦ šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I rarely comment here anymore cause she just bores the knickers off me. But one thing is clear, this pair of illiterate twats genuinely have no idea what a field actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
NoNob had better get himself down to the field he hangs out in with Audreyā€¦. someone saw his stories and is waiting there to join his gathering with their dog šŸ¤­

IMG_6886.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.