Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All three of my kids could accurately name and match colours before their 2nd birthdays so that games is more suitable for a 12-18 month olds not 3-5 year olds. And as for the vacay vag I use aldi box powder with no softener and genuinely cannot see the point of extra animal fat and chemical fragrance sprinkles. I don’t want my laundry to smell of anything apart from clean! Is it only smokers that buy loads of plug ins and sprays and fabric smell?

Reactions: 15
I hope the boys get on with Hinch's new boyfriend cos that sure as duck isn't their father holding them in that photo 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I'm just watching a bit of Comic Relief and because it is Lenny Henry's last one they are doing a lot of special things for him during it. They've just shown him a video of a gorgeous lady he met whilst filming in Africa and she named her twin babies after him ... she has a Lenny and a Henry! I'll admit I did shed a little tear at his reaction, he was so happy! At least now I'll think of that instead of Hinch whenever I hear his name now 😊

Also, agree with comments on that colour sorting game. That would have kept them entertained for what, 6 mins max? I bet she's dead chuffed with herself for that too. Will probably tick it off her stupid list..that's her parenting done for another week!

Reactions: 21
I'm just watching a bit of Comic Relief and because it is Lenny Henry's last one they are doing a lot of special things for him during it. They've just shown him a video of a gorgeous lady he met whilst filming in Africa and she named her twin babies after him ... she has a Lenny and a Henry! I'll admit I did shed a little tear at his reaction, he was so happy! At least now I'll think of that instead of Hinch whenever I hear his name now 😊

Also, agree with comments on that colour sorting game. That would have kept them entertained for what, 6 mins max? I bet she's dead chuffed with herself for that too. Will probably tick it off her stupid list..that's her parenting done for another week!
I remember the very first Comic Relief RND with Lenny Henry bless'im! I was 13 and at school! We ALL bought the red noses and I'm 52 next month! Feeling a bit old 🤪 xx

Reactions: 18
1000038493.png

Well well well as I live and breathe.

Get a little closer and there's deffo something afutz. Getting a little bit jelly of Joe Swashers new gnashers are we???

Can't wait for the stupid forced fun couples games on stories at the weekend.

Bingo-ing for a "crying at these kids on comik rileef goiyz"

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone else seen that Alison Hammond has had a new garage floor fitted by jimlad's birthday party attendees??? Wonder how he felt going to a celeb's house who does have telly work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
IMG_0881.jpeg

Oh look 👀 JayM’s had his teeffff done to match Rocky’s teeffff (Or whatever the brown camel is called) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
IMG_0221.jpeg

Lots of people on inch’s post saying about him looking different asking about nose jobs and teeth and what work has he had done

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Thought it was time to update the March Cunty Challenge 🤭 Might have missed her shagging Audrey whilst I was giving birffff though🤔🤭

IMG_0882.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
IMG_0886.jpeg

Please can we add that JayM has a “Bugger smile” to our Nusty dictionary 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Can you imagine how you’d feel if your other half changed the way you look ? Talk about insulted

Reactions: 27
They are not his bloody teeth! Come on now! She is ridiculous.
Also even if they are new teeth he hasn't bleeping paid for them, prob went on the beg and got them gifted.
A Tattler saw him other day driving and smoking. If you did get new spanking white teeth why would you be smoking staining them up again? Oh yeah coz the prick hasn't put his hand in his pocket to pay for them so no need to take care of them like most people would.
Dentistry esp cosmetic one, isn't cheap by any means.

Bugger smile 🤣🤣🤣
---
Can you imagine how you’d feel if your other half changed the way you look ? Talk about insulted
She may as well just put a paper bag over his head and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.