Mrs Hinch #690 Mrs Hinch Get in the sea.. press!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come in here to show you (brag) about the sheer amount of shite we have that the skids aren’t allowed to use .. coz mummaz loves the pacas more than youz two

Reactions: 20
Large woven fence panel seen from the garage window - wonder where she is planning to get that installed and what it will be hiding?

1710938463116.png

Reactions: 12
Nice of her to provide facilities for the staff isn’t it? she could give them a table and chairs so they can sit down when they have a cuppa though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 25
6 ride ons.
A second kitchen in the garage that she merely states is “where she comes to hide”. She doesn’t need a kitchen to hide in. Fair enough it was a cosy nook. But a kitchen? That’s bigger than most of her followers kitchen? But she doesn’t explain what it’s for? And expects us to get nostalgic about a sink as if she’s a deity.
I did however spot the elusive ironing board- proving it’s the staff/fiddles kitchen.
---
Large woven fence panel seen from the garage window - wonder where she is planning to get that installed and what it will be hiding?

View attachment 2826354
I saw that and assumed it was a spare one from when they had the others installed and was just “dumped” there for now. Maybe it was a broken one etc. but all for a theory of hiding things 😂
---
Ironing board

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t even be able to pick my own sink out of a line up, let alone some random womans

• Haha
Reactions: 25
New thread, Hunnays!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.